Hey before you order P3 on Amazon

Yes, It used to be adjustable but on the P3 you don't have that option. I said above that It was a thread I had seen It but wasn't. A friend of mine emailed DJI last night asking if it was possible to change from CE and FCC and their reply was "no, Its pre set in the factory" If a P3 is shipped to Europe then Its going to be set to CE.

Andy
That's contrary to what the DJI reps are saying on the rcgroups site where they stated the mode is dynamic based on the region you're currently in when flying.

A friend of mine emailed DJI last night asking if it was possible to change from CE and FCC and their reply was "no, Its pre set in the factory"
Andy
Seems like a logistical mess to do it that way. One product everywhere is much easier.

Just wanted to let you guys know that there are two links to order a P3 on amazon one is Prime and one is UAV Outlet. Amazon Prime ships May 15th and if you have a Amazon shipping center in your state tax will be added accordingly. However UAV Outlet ships April 29th free expedited shipping and no tax added. I had one ordered through Prime and delivery estimate was May 25th UAV outlet April 30th to May 4 I I cancelled my prime order and order it from UAV outlet needless to say I hope this helps.

I also just cancelled and preordered from UAV Outlet, and for that effort I get a free battery (no tax)! I don't remember that option being available when I first ordered...

Anybody see this note on the page? "Hi Raymond, we are providing a free extra battery with pre order purchase. Please contact us at Expert Drones through the contact seller direct link for additional information. Thanks"

I'm open for bets on the fact that it will be one TX which will change to either FCC or CE depending on the P3's GPS position when initialising. That is the most logical and easiest way to implement all local laws.

Just wait and see...

Reactions: WOUNDED WARRIOR
About that free battery...

"Good morning, we are offering the additional battery but currently not on Amazon.. Give us a call today..

Chad"

About that free battery...

"Good morning, we are offering the additional battery but currently not on Amazon.. Give us a call today..

Chad"
Offering something that nobody has for sale seems a bit questionable. I think I'll leave my order as is since quickest delivery is my main concern. I hope pre-orders for batteries pops up soon.

Does Expert Drones have anything to do with UAV-Outlet ?

I just canceled with DJI and ordered through UAV Outlet Amazon also. I like having a date of shipment.

Isn't DJI pretty quick on their shipments? At least no tax for me either.

The UAV-Outlet Phantom 3's can be found here:

Phantom 3 Professional:
http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-3...0&sr=8-4&tag=ph079-20&linkId=OEWF7E4UDJKQ7HA

Saw this on Amazon page UAV Outlet page (P3 Professional Page) :

• This is the DJI Phantom 3 Professional. The Professional version shoots 4K footage at 30 fps. This shoots with a 94 degree field-of-view. You control a bulk of the flight and camera movements with the controller while monitoring the footage and tweaking deeper settings in the DJI app, which is available for iOS and Android.
  • The final really important improvements are in the Phantom 3's expanded satellite tracking and improved stabilization. Outside, DJI's UAVs use very precise satellite location to track and stabilize their flight paths. In addition to GPS, the Phantom 3 also talks to the GLOSNASS network of satellites for even more reliability and accuracy.
  • Comes with a Drones Etc. Advanced Flight Package
Any ideas what the above BOLDED option is ?

Hey guys, I think I see some questions going unanswered.. Orders through us on Amazon are for 1 battery only.. If you do wish to order the second battery, please give us a call and we can charge your card the extra $100 for the combo pricing.. It isn't free, not sure where this came from..
Will you ship the P3 as soon as it's available if the battery hasn't arrived? Can we add more than one $100 battery?

UAVoutlet, id i order one on amazon from yourselves do you ship to the uk and have any idea how much to the cost of postage and if there would be import charges and tax to pay on it when it comes. Oh and will it be set to the FCC setting as its coming from the america. many thanks

Just called and added the extra battery. So glad I was able to do this.

I called about an hour ago and ordered myself another battery separately from my P3P order. Thanks UAV Outlets! I was told the battery will come after the P3P.

Reactions: iahphantom
Drones Etc is breaking MAP by offering other items with the P3 for the standard MSRP.. By breaking MAP you may be in the middle of void warranties..

But this is in your listing....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl