Hey before you order P3 on Amazon

Chad, are you getting prepared for Wed?
Do you know if the shipment is still on schedule?
Surely the has to be a freight tracking number or manifest.
This is getting pretty **** exciting.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigPig
This may be different for me since I'm in New Mexico and don't get taxed on any Amazon transactions, but I just placed items from Amazon directly and thru UAV-Outlet and in neither case was the tax reflected.

I just pulled the trigger on a P3A from UAV-Outlet thru Amazon (I'm still in a mild state of shock.....pretty sure short of maybe ONE firearm, this is the single most expensive "toy" I've ever purchased LOL).....anyway, no tax was included on my order.

Reactions: Built Drones
I just pulled the trigger on a P3A from UAV-Outlet thru Amazon (I'm still in a mild state of shock.....pretty sure short of maybe ONE firearm, this is the single most expensive "toy" I've ever purchased LOL).....anyway, no tax was included on my order.
You can fix that, buy more expensive firearms and then you won't feel bad about the "toy". ;) Ever hear of Larue, Les Baer, Nighthawk, Barrett? :D

Anyway, back on topic.....I noticed my expected shipping date is the 15th of May, and that's with an extra battery. I don't feel like cancelling and re-inputting the order so oh well.

Anyway, back on topic.....I noticed my expected shipping date is the 15th of May, and that's with an extra battery. I don't feel like cancelling and re-inputting the order so oh well.
If you want you could call them. I ordered through them before they had the extra battery option and ended up calling them to add the battery. They will ship the P3 and the battery in separate shipments.

Congratulations on your New and Best Toy! You will love it!

Just wanted to let you guys know that there are two links to order a P3 on amazon one is Prime and one is UAV Outlet. Amazon Prime ships May 15th and if you have a Amazon shipping center in your state tax will be added accordingly. However UAV Outlet ships April 29th free expedited shipping and no tax added. I had one ordered through Prime and delivery estimate was May 25th UAV outlet April 30th to May 4 I I cancelled my prime order and order it from UAV outlet needless to say I hope this helps.

for me its about the ease of which i can return something to amazon, IDK who UAV outlet is, and IDK what their return policy is, but amazon is a known entity, and ive never had any issues returning anything for a full refund or replacement.
as for the tax, I dont care about 70 dollars at all, and amazons buying power kinda makes me think they might get them before anyone else does.
Im staying with my amazon prime.

For years I was a small business person so I prefer to buy from businesses, like UAV-Outlet...still through Amazon but at least Chad gets some pocket money...

Reactions: Built Drones
for me its about the ease of which i can return something to amazon, IDK who UAV outlet is, and IDK what their return policy is, but amazon is a known entity, and ive never had any issues returning anything for a full refund or replacement.
as for the tax, I dont care about 70 dollars at all, and amazons buying power kinda makes me think they might get them before anyone else does.
Im staying with my amazon prime.

I will wait for IOS, and I will wait for Amazon. If there is a known manufacturers defect in the Phantom 3, I will not be sending it back to DJI for repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20