Pre-Orders that are Placed

mchrol said:
iNabhani said:
Anyone ordered 18th of April or after his order has shipped ?

I ordered 21st Apr and Yesterday status changed to shipped. Today DHL received package. Acc. DJI should get package by the end of week.

I ordered the same day. What is your order #?

iNabhani said:
mchrol said:
iNabhani said:
Anyone ordered 18th of April or after his order has shipped ?

I ordered 21st Apr and Yesterday status changed to shipped. Today DHL received package. Acc. DJI should get package by the end of week.

I ordered the same day. What is your order #?

If these number is correct

0481000xxxx

Ordered the 21st got notification was shipped today. Hoping to have it by this weekend. My order number is 5XXX so looks like the 5000's are shipping now.

Voception said:
Ordered the 21st got notification was shipped today. Hoping to have it by this weekend. My order number is 5XXX so looks like the 5000's are shipping now.

5200+?
5300+?

iNabhani said:
Voception said:

5200+?
5300+?

54xx in the top near 5500

I emailed DJI online sales yesterday and nicely asked when my order would ship, I was excited, I couldn't wait, blah blah blah, I made sure to put order number in subject and in the body. I saw people were having luck seeing that their order shipped soon after emailing them so I tried and boom shipped next day.

Voception said:
iNabhani said:
Voception said:

5200+?
5300+?

54xx in the top near 5500

I emailed DJI online sales yesterday and nicely asked when my order would ship, I was excited, I couldn't wait, blah blah blah, I made sure to put order number in subject and in the body. I saw people were having luck seeing that their order shipped soon after emailing them so I tried and boom shipped next day.

Im in 541X

WTH.. Still not shipped

Doono said:
This is with extra battery, including shipping to Australia, in US dollars.

Thank you for payment 061000000132, we are currently processing your order. Your
order will be shipped within 3 working days. To check on the progress of your
order, please go to My Orders <http://www.dji.com/user/orders> after logging in.

#happyflying #DJICreator!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Summary

Order No.: 061000000132

Order Amount: $1,424.27
Order placed on: 2014-04-08 02:45:17

Well, that didn't take long :roll:

Arrived today 30th April 2014 at 5 pm.

I think DJI employed more people for work. Did you observe from how many @ addresses we receive e-mails now ? In my opinion much faster now we can expect reply. I see Storeeagent 1 , storeeagent 2,3,4 and so on. They reply really quickly now since they probably hired more guys.

Can you belive it ?

I received phone call from my customs center that package which is coming need to be covered with tax and vat . What the hell ?
Did anyone of you paid such costs ? I was informed by DJI That total price i paid includes Tax and Vat. That is why I paid transferring to USD ) abt. 1600 Usd.

I hope they made some mistake and when package finally arrive to Airport in my country they will find necessary documents with confirmation that vat and tax is already paid!

I ordered from DJI a couple of weeks ago... when can I expect delivery of my P2+?

UGH... I've been reading the posts... with my order number higher than what has been posted, well I guess I just gotta wait my turn.

Further, I am extremely excited to receive and get it up and running.

thanks everyone!

UB

First post from future Phantom owner. Ordered my Vision + from DJI.com on April 25th and got a notification from DHL that it shipped from China on the 30th of April, just landed in Los Angeles and should have it tomorrow. I called DJI and they said I should order it now because they are behind on orders and I probably won't have it by mid-late May but I guess they have caught up because it pretty much shipped 4 days after I ordered it. So far ordering from DJI has been cool.

PS My order number was 0011000062XX

hi there, did anybody ordered from davemotors? I Ordered on 22/04 and still it says pending fulfillment..

My order went through 4/23 direct from DJI, I am 56XX, closer to 5700 and mine has been in Cincinnati Ohio since 10:30 am today. I'm hoping for delivery by tomorrow or maybe Saturday if they deliver on weekends. BTW I am in South Jersey.

evrencebi said:
hi there, did anybody ordered from davemotors? I Ordered on 22/04 and still it says pending fulfillment..

I placed my order on the 23rd. Still waiting, Still Dreamin'

JoeyD said:
My order went through 4/23 direct from DJI, I am 56XX, closer to 5700 and mine has been in Cincinnati Ohio since 10:30 am today. I'm hoping for delivery by tomorrow or maybe Saturday if they deliver on weekends. BTW I am in South Jersey.

HAH funny

11 Customs status updated CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 10:19

Mines there too...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart