Pre-Orders that are Placed

cyberdeath said:
varmint said:
B&H is saying in-stock now for anyone who's able to cancel a pre-order. Same deal as most places for the extra battery:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... _plus.html

Yeah, I ordered the one with extra battery from them April 10...still waiting :(

Well of course the + wasn't even shipping from DJI until like the 15th, and then B&H was shut down from the 13th the 22nd, which was 3 business days ago. Regardless, they do say they have inventory.

Well, for those of us who persevered with B&H, we should get ours sometime this coming week, maybe Tuesday...

mchrol said:
stretf355 said:
I just sent DJI the third email to cancel my order if it ain't already shipped...NOTHING! No props or nothing... silence is deafening. :oops:

Yeah, it is really annoying. I wrote three mails with order number and they asked just today " May I know your order number?" God ****. I prefer DJI website, cause our dealers will be equipped with birds at the end probably. As I see now, there is no difference. I ordered 21st and will receive maybe in 5th May. 4 holidays In beg. of May and no chance before end of April to receive.

after 3 cancellation emails, just got email this morning it left shenzhen. hopefully, be here by early next week.

I think that is not because of your email. In my previous post, they are shipping Apr.16th orders On Apr.24-25.

I called one of dji managers, they are experiencing too much direct orders. But unfortunately, the service of DHL in Shenzhen is very bad and slow. They can't ship enough units out. But now DJI is working with DHL, requiring more workers to deal with that. Hope they can work it out.

jonzalez said:
I made my order directly from DJI at 16th of April. After receiving the email about the delays in shipping, I decided to wait for some time, because all the retailers in Europe seemed to be taking only pre-orders and there was none in stock available.

Then I noticed from this forum that some customers have succesfully had their P2V+ shipped after contacting directly the DJI, so I sent an email to [email protected] and this seemed to help, because after only 4 hours I received an email, which confirmed that my drone is now shipped from Shenzen, China. At this moment it is already on it's way in Hong Kong, so hopefully I will get it on my hands next week.

DJI has a really strange way to treat their customers waiting for their orders to be delivered. I just wonder if my email really made the difference to get the order shipped or was it just my time in the queue? :eek:

-jonzalez-

Placed my order 4/15 #3910

my posted shipped this morning already cleared customs via DHL

should be here soon.

FYI if you email DJI they may or may not help. they didn't help me I think it was just my turn.

Finally after long week of waiting my status changed to shipped. Checking by tracking number is not received by DHL , only information. I saw somewhere that someone mentioned that DHL received only information but they were not pick up package. Could you advice what to do , to make it faster if possible from my side ?

Finally got my PV+ today. The case I ordered from B&H arrived today also. Perfect timing!

phantom.jpg

Ordered from DJI.com on April 16th, the Phantom2 Vision+ with the extra battery $1389 - got word today that it had finally shipped via DHL from China. No word on delivery date. First quadcopter, hope it gets here soon.

For how long after receiving confirmation from DJI You were waiting for DHL to pick up package? For the moment only DHL Received information.

Attachments

• DHL DJI.jpg
    DHL DJI.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 355
mchrol said:
For how long after receiving confirmation from DJI You were waiting for DHL to pick up package? For the moment only DHL Received information.

I got mine 5 business days after it shipped but I am in Canada.

OK! After 19 days of waiting, my P2V+ order from B&H is on the UPS truck for delivery today. Soon and Very Soon!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart