So over the last few days I tried a few distance flights without camera, on the built CCP's. I did a flight to 70k (this one didn't quite make it back to me) out and one to 61k yesterday, both trips showed 100% signal score in healthydrones. I had to share to my CCP-breather-in!

61k: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
70k: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Here's a DJI Go screenshot of the signal when I was 70k out:

kBqXAu9.jpg
Nice
Dig your going to need to and a " Dilithium-focused matter/anti-matter reaction chamber" for your range.:cool:

Reactions: JohnnyB
Dig's I'm really getting the itch to do a battery mod on my P3a. I want to wait till the warr. it over in Dec. Then I can really try out them CCP's on it. now I know the CCp's will go farther then the drone can ( will round trip). I may try a one way with it if I can get one of my buddy's close to the landing stop. I'm thinking 10 miles. I do have the space. Flat for 20 miles.

Reactions: Digdat0
Dig's I'm really getting the itch to do a battery mod on my P3a. I want to wait till the warr. it over in Dec. Then I can really try out them CCP's on it. now I know the CCp's will go farther then the drone can ( will round trip). I may try a one way with it if I can get one of my buddy's close to the landing stop. I'm thinking 10 miles. I do have the space. Flat for 20 miles.
Man, it's super fun. And not just for distance flying .. being able to get 30mins in the air for that perfect shot is really nice. I don't find mySelf rushing, I can take my time and get the right shot. Even if it's when I'm a mile or two away, makes more things within range.

Man, it's super fun. And not just for distance flying .. being able to get 30mins in the air for that perfect shot is really nice. I don't find mySelf rushing, I can take my time and get the right shot. Even if it's when I'm a mile or two away, makes more things within range.
So your running twin 2300's

Move to the west coast man!!
I was born and raised in San Jose, CA!! I really miss it out there but probably wont move back...too expensive sadly

hey guys, i got my hands on this BEAUTIFUL antenna .. guess what parts built it? (Pro, no guessing! :p). Goes to show, not only can these cheap panels go the distance, they can look BEAUTIFUL as well.

RCcw7NS.jpg

vt92RYp.jpg

vEJGkZv.jpg
Nice panels cannot wait for the results☝

You really have me hooked now. Max , are you near Big D ? I'm about an hour E. Am ham oper. built some of nation most powerful TV, transmitters. No longer work but still can access shop and every type of RF test equip. Got CCP on the way and will report back after testing.

Reactions: JohnnyB and Digdat0
You really have me hooked now. Max , are you near Big D ? I'm about an hour E. Am ham oper. built some of nation most powerful TV, transmitters. No longer work but still can access shop and every type of RF test equip. Got CCP on the way and will report back after testing.
Welcome to the party jbates. Lotta great info here :)

Thanks Digdat. Impressed with your shiny thang. Been needing an excuse to go play, before I forget how to use a network analyzer , haven't touched a particle accelerator in yrs.

hey guys, i got my hands on this BEAUTIFUL antenna .. guess what parts built it? (Pro, no guessing! :p). Goes to show, not only can these cheap panels go the distance, they can look BEAUTIFUL as well.

RCcw7NS.jpg

vt92RYp.jpg

vEJGkZv.jpg
How is this compared to the Maxxrange?
This looks beautiful. What's the weight on it?

How is this compared to the Maxxrange?
This looks beautiful. What's the weight on it?
I think it's very comparable to maxxrange, I took this panel to 70k out with perfect signal (boosted) and I know dirtybum took it about 15+miles on a one way flight. Not sure the weight, don't have a scale .. it's heavier than maxxrange a bit though.

Reactions: JohnnyB and tml4191
I think it's very comparable to maxxrange, I took this panel to 70k out with perfect signal (boosted) and I know dirtybum took it about 15+miles on a one way flight. Not sure the weight, don't have a scale .. it's heavier than maxxrange a bit though.
nice...in that case, how much do these run for?

For those interested in the nice pretty one like Dig has, I am working on a batch of them

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka