how ya going maxwell? did you get your fishing vacation in? hope so!

Hi guys. I did get some fishing in, now I got the fishing bug again. I don't need more hobby's.
Good to see you guys are flying. The weather here is cooling down and it feels great.
Sorry to here about the lost bird. That just sucks.

I was on vacation a couple week back. I went fishing And man they where biting. I put a mirror lure on Shamono real and went after them. I catching a fish every cast. I went back to the truck and got the Gopro, and went back out in the water and what you know the fish are camera shy. :mad:
Nothing not a bite with camera going. We did bring a few home to eat. Was a good time.

Reactions: Digdat0
i went on a recon to try and find the aircraft today, the forest is thick there .. i don't stand a chance. But, i ordered amps and a battery to power the CCP's, so that will come this week and we will have boosted CCP's going! I'm gonna go back to farmland and see what we can do out there, i've ran out of distance space at this spot!

here's the forest i tried to attack. I followed deer trail about a thousand vertical feet down, about a half mile in. The wild black berries were brutal, thorns everywhere! There is no way I'm gonna find it in this stuff, plus it was super foggy up there. Ahh thats okay, we will replace and move along!

cZwFQoq.jpg

vTknzTw.jpg

Mp30JY8.jpg

ht2rOdO.jpg

i went on a recon to try and find the aircraft today, the forest is thick there .. i don't stand a chance. But, i ordered amps and a battery to power the CCP's, so that will come this week and we will have boosted CCP's going! I'm gonna go back to farmland and see what we can do out there, i've ran out of distance space at this spot!

here's the forest i tried to attack. I followed deer trail about a thousand vertical feet down, about a half mile in. The wild black berries were brutal, thorns everywhere! There is no way I'm gonna find it in this stuff, plus it was super foggy up there. Ahh thats okay, we will replace and move along!

cZwFQoq.jpg

vTknzTw.jpg

Mp30JY8.jpg

ht2rOdO.jpg
Big foot is requesting a controller and fresh battery.
Looks ruff.

Wow you could be standing rite next to it and not see it. That is some bad bush.

I see a Mavic in your future.

cZwFQoq.jpg

vTknzTw.jpg

Mp30JY8.jpg

ht2rOdO.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyB and Digdat0
Cant wait to see signal on flight Dig! I hope you screen record!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Cant wait to see signal on flight Dig! I hope you screen record!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PhantomPilots mobile app

i was gonna fly yesterday, the weather parted and blue skies showed up for 4 hours!!!! But, i got a compass error and realized that I've been storing my phantom next to the 3d printer .. the compass leg is butting up against a motor. I think i managed to magnetize the compass. New one comes today in the mail .. crossing fingers this is all it was!!

Last edited:
I'm here! Got out before work today, battled some wind and cold but got a few flights in. The rebuilt CCP's are strong, i was battery testing and doing tests in different direcitons, got a 40k and 33k flight in before I got too cold.

Here's the 40k flight: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
33k flight: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Dig nice speed there. I wish I could get some speed like that. Great distance too.;)

phxbird57 those are some nice flights my man! signal score near perfect on both! those be some HOT bats! My max Temperature on a 33min flight was only 93.1f!

i got out again this afternoon, 55k boosted CCP run. The one red spot in the signal score was when i bumped the antenna and it went a different direction, but otherwise was perfect. i had wind working for me today, but batteries were cold and didn't wanna fly as long as i hoped. was amazing flight though, perfect!

Procharged97 - these things work man!

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Kn3hA9e.png

RENZCFF.png

Reactions: JohnnyB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav