Arrested today

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these videos are set to private

Reactions: Vzr1
Im blown away at how
much the Brits are into each others business.
We of course see that on the other side of the pond as well but nowhere near as badly.
I think if you did that in Texas, there would have been a fist fight!
I really do hope for the best for you and hopefully they will look at your vids and realize its really not a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I really wanna see the videos now!!

Im blown away at how much the Brits are into each others business.
I'd bet money the snitch is another UK drone owner he's argued with online.

The brits do seem to think they are the worlds drone police, a UK guy on a fb group today was all up in arms about some guy in Florida flying in a parking lot.

Thats totally ridiculous. People have big cohones butting themselves in like that.

'What am i doing? None of your business - thats what I'm doing'

Im blown away at how
much the Brits are into each others business.
We of course see that on the other side of the pond as well but nowhere near as badly.
I think if you did that in Texas, there would have been a fist fight!
I really do hope for the best for you and hopefully they will look at your vids and realize its really not a big deal.

The UK is the greatest nanny/surveillance state in the world. Anyone that lives there has my full sympathy.

Reactions: Neon Euc
The UK is the greatest nanny/surveillance state in the world. Anyone that lives there has my full sympathy.

It certainly would seem that way, wouldn't it?

I'm dying to see it and spend some time seeing the countryside etc but just from what I've heard on here, I don't think that I could live there...at least not forever.

Read this thread Drone Police ... I was right, this guy was outed but other UK drone owners.

Honestly, that looks like one guy that is jealous, and wants to give it a go. As such, he is pissed that other people are having fun with it so makes it a mission to ruin everyone elses time.

Imagine if that much time and energy went into something useful like, building models, volunteering at the library, 3D printing things....maybe teaching people how to be bitter and angry

Reactions: Norweigan
Honestly, that looks like one guy that is jealous, and wants to give it a go. As such, he is pissed that other people are having fun with it so makes it a mission to ruin everyone elses time.
I was born there but have lived in the US for about 25 years now (dual passports). Not to paint too broad of a brush but it's just a different mentality there, much more of an entitlement type of attitude to life and fairness etc.. It took me a while to get used to it when I first moved here and now I just don't get the UK mentality at all. Beer in the US finally caught up so I'm good ;)

Reactions: AyeYo
why would he have set all of his videos to private then...?

Good point. I just thought it a little strange that a person wanted to warn people and stated they were arrested but warn about what? What were the charges? What was the complaint about the videos? Why link to all of the YT videos? Certain the OP would have a lot more information and adding some details would make the warning valid. I'm not trying to be critical of the OP if he was actually arrested. I did think it a little odd that it's a warning but no real information to help anyone.

Good point. I just thought it a little strange that a person wanted to warn people and stated they were arrested but warn about what? What were the charges? What was the complaint about the videos? Why link to all of the YT videos? Certain the OP would have a lot more information and adding some details would make the warning valid. I'm not trying to be critical of the OP if he was actually arrested. I did think it a little odd that it's a warning but no real information to help anyone.

I agree that it seems strange and I'm not defending the OP but had I just been arrested for flying my Phantom around, I would be obviously upset and pissed off.

Im sure he was just trying to warn everyone that if your youtube page looks like this, you may want to pull your videos.

This Drone Police facebook page is disturbing. Whoever this person is that runs the page has a real vendetta against us.

He kind of reminds me of people that honk when I legally lane split (filter) past on my motorcycle - they are just pissed off that they have to sit in their car but what good are they doing by honking at me?

He's basically gone dark and I don't blame him. He could be in some serious trouble it sounds like.

If you have FB 37 year old male from Stratford upon... - South Warwickshire Rural Neighbourhood Watch | Facebook
This seems to be the result of this guy's FB page which show citations etc. 需要安全验证 .

Edit: No clue why the second link is in Chinese, I can't edit but it's to a facebook page :)

I'm also inclined to think this is spamming / click bait or just general trolling.

I live in the uk and unless this guy has done something seriously stupid I just can't see that the police have come to his house and confiscated everything etc just from his YouTube videos.

Now obviously I haven't seen one video because they are all private now. But Also the op has gone so quiet. If it were me I would say to warn others why / what charges are being Brought against me, the police can't tell you off for that.

Just seems very strange.

He's basically gone dark and I don't blame him. He could be in some serious trouble it sounds like.

If you have FB 37 year old male from Stratford upon... - South Warwickshire Rural Neighbourhood Watch | Facebook
This seems to be the result of this guy's FB page which show citations etc. 需要安全验证 .

Edit: No clue why the second link is in Chinese, I can't edit but it's to a facebook page :)

I'll never remember watching Top Gear when they went caravaning, seeing the list of rules at their caravan site.

I cant seem to find a pic of the sign but it was something to the effect of; no single people, no noise past 9pm, no fires -

how exactly did Top Gear get away with 90% of their tom-foolery out in the field?? I know their caravan fire was staged somewhere else...

I'm also inclined to think this is spamming / click bait or just general trolling.

I live in the uk and unless this guy has done something seriously stupid I just can't see that the police have come to his house and confiscated everything etc just from his YouTube videos.

Now obviously I haven't seen one video because they are all private now. But Also the op has gone so quiet. If it were me I would say to warn others why / what charges are being Brought against me, the police can't tell you off for that.

Just seems very strange.
Did you read my facebook links above?

the op has gone so quiet. If it were me I would say to warn others why / what charges are being Brought against me, the police can't tell you off for that.

Just seems very strange.

It absolutely may be trolling but he may have thought better about possibly further incriminating himself via a public forum

Reactions: JB63 and Dazzauk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart