Where did you buy your Phantom and at what price

Ebay. The Pixelhub.
Bundle $1699, Phantom 4 pro with complete: 3 total batteries, a 3 battery charger, backpack, vest, car charger, dolly, usb cable, 32gb micro sd card, 5 sets of props, tablet sun shade, lanyard, micro sd reader, and a microfiber cleaning cloth. Plus free shipping.
There were three items on backorder. I called to ask how long, and was told that the 3 battery charger was in the vest in a week but the dolly, which I didn't really wanted would take a long time.
They asked me If I would like to choose something else instead. I told them I was not crazy about the back pack. They asked me if I wanted an aluminum case. I said yes and now I have a nice case.
I ordered a dolly because the case full is a bit heavier than I care to carry very far.

P3A, two extra batteries, quick removal prop guards, gimbal guard, lens cover/gimbal lock, two 64GB SD cards, stupid vest I can't wear (short upper body), microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
Koozam through Amazon just before Thanksgiving, $899 I think.

Amazon on the 15th of February, $1499 no tax.....

But that was just the start of this obsession, oops hobby.... 5 extra batteries, remote neck strap, backpack, car charger, 64G SD cards (2).... and on and on and on.... :)
How did you get away with paying no tax? Just bought mine in early March and Amazon charged tax.

If Amazon has a location in your state you will pay tax.
That seems to only be true if it is actually Amazon and not just fulfilled by Amazon. I say this because supposedly they are in Florida but I have bought things through Amazon and was not charged tax.

P3S from dji $399 usd. All said an done it was $514 canadian

I bought mine direct from DJI. I bought P4P, Extra Battery and 32GB card for $1702. this includes tax which is pretty good.

$1409 from B&H with price match. I would hesitate to buy a DJI drone from anywhere else. Any problems with a product and B&H makes returns easier than any other online seller.

Was going to order the P4 refurbished unit from DJI for 800.00, but went buy Best Buy tonight and picked up the P4 for 899.00 (1199.00 reg price) and the iPad for 300.00. Now I just need a case and an extra battery. Couldn't pass up a 100.00 more for new and can return in 15 days for any reason if it isn't up to par..... and as a little bonus I got a 10% cash back on total purchases... that Ill use for accessories.

Last edited:
Amazon Prime day P4P with DJI charger and extra propellers, got it for $555.74
8184a607d1912609e721e3f6527e51e1.jpg

Last edited:
Was going to order the P4 refurbished unit from DJI for 800.00, but went buy Best Buy tonight and picked up the P4 for 899.00 (1199.00 reg price) and the iPad for 300.00. Now I just need a case and an extra battery. Couldn't pass up a 100.00 more for new and can return in 15 days for any reason if it isn't up to par..... and as a little bonus I got a 10% cash back on total purchases... that Ill use for accessories.

Your in the wrong section.. This forum is for the Phantom 4 Pro

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor