Where did you buy your Phantom and at what price

The part number to search for is CP.PT.000488. That should be for the Phantom 4 Pro. If you click on any of the other options you get the Phantom 4 with Extra batteries or a hard case but it seems there is only one selection that is actually the 4Pro. I double checked the stock number several times before I ordered. No idea why the price was so low that day.
f486d0fdadf5660bc3bf237fe6995401.jpg

And even today at $1429 it's still better than 1500 that's like almost getting the cost of your DJI Care refresh for the same price. Hopefully someone else snagged that deal that I got and can explain if it was a sale or what.

Reactions: Lefty63
P3P - $650 in March '16 (Open Box B&H)
P4P - $1199 (Open Box B&H)

The part number to search for is CP.PT.000488. That should be for the Phantom 4 Pro. If you click on any of the other options you get the Phantom 4 with Extra batteries or a hard case but it seems there is only one selection that is actually the 4Pro. I double checked the stock number several times before I ordered. No idea why the price was so low that day.
f486d0fdadf5660bc3bf237fe6995401.jpg

And even today at $1429 it's still better than 1500 that's like almost getting the cost of your DJI Care refresh for the same price. Hopefully someone else snagged that deal that I got and can explain if it was a sale or what.
I just pulled the trigger few minutes ago for that price! P4P!

Reactions: K9VXV and Lefty63
All I find on Amazon are over priced bundles with stuff I already have from my pP3P. Can't seem to find JUST the P4P. Ugh. Really would like to purchase from Amazon, to avoid the sales tax from Best Buy, and B&H..
You're lucky, I have sales tax at all of those now.

$1,799 DJI on launch day. I just use the stock styrofoam case.

$1,799 DJI on launch day. I just use the stock styrofoam case.
I did too but its nice having a backpack. I got a $30 openbox canvas backpack that cocoons the stock case. It's pretty sweet and gets me less looks on the train and at work. I'm really glad DJI has started including decent accessories for their expensive products. I was always losing the value of those on resale.

eBay
New - P4P+ with Second Battery and GPC case $1967.00 delivered.
Love the 'Plus' remote with integral monitor. (Screen could be a little bigger though.....)
:smirk:

Reactions: K9VXV
If you use the 10 dollar next day option it bumps your ship date up. When I had my replacement sent they had it set for two day and the wait was almost a month out. I TT Amazon CS and explained I paid for the faster shipping so they bumped the wait for my replacement out to about a week. See if they can move your ship dates closer.

It seems that I have the most expensive P4P+. I believe that even Phantom 6 won't be so expensive in US.

5b577fa09d60bc6983d2aaebd6b0e215.jpg

892006c34e664f415cf47597b73a89db.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik