Where did you buy your Phantom and at what price

Just ordered mine from Amazon. Because I live in the land of taxes, NY, I couldn't get around the sales tax. Choose FREE standard shipping, Arriving Mar 17 - Mar 22
Amazon.com : DJI Phantom 4 PRO Professional Drone, Hobby RC Quadcopter & Multirotor, White, CP.PT.000488 : Camera & Photo
Nice! You will not regret it at any current MSRP. This is the best bang for the buck you can get in the drone market to date. The camera is almost broadcast quality (Live stream is unreal if you can monetize it with a 107c)

Reactions: Lefty63
Nice! You will not regret it at any current MSRP. This is the best bang for the buck you can get in the drone market to date. The camera is almost broadcast quality (Live stream is unreal if you can monetize it with a 107c)
The plan is to try for my 107 certification. The P3P was nice, and I liked to fly it, but I'm hopeful the P4P will be enough of a step up to make some real money. Keeping one P3P as a backup in case I have issues with the new unit. I had an awful time with DJI, and their lack of customer service.

The plan is to try for my 107 certification. The P3P was nice, and I liked to fly it, but I'm hopeful the P4P will be enough of a step up to make some real money. Keeping one P3P as a backup in case I have issues with the new unit. I had an awful time with DJI, and their lack of customer service.
Good luck. I hope the same for my business. I always buy open box from B&H as the warranty from DJI never mattered much to me anyway.

Reactions: Lefty63
Good luck. I hope the same for my business. I always buy open box from B&H as the warranty from DJI never mattered much to me anyway.
I bought my P3P to supplement my photography. The video was great, but the camera stills lacked a little bit. I'm hoping this P4P brings me to the next level, now that I have some flying time. Going for my 107 soon. Really impressed with the reviews I've read on the P4P. A buddy of mine has one and I was so impressed, I started looking. Can't wait until it arrives.

Do they offer any extended warranty accident or not? I know they do on electronics.

Also they price matched for you even though it was not sold by Amazon but only shipped by Amazon? That's the $1435 I see offered on Amazon currently. The reason I ask is I understood the only price matched items that were actually sold by Amazon.

I wanted to get my P4P from the local BB store but even with the price match the 7% tax made up for it.

Ok thank you!
No extended warranty on drones, It was a price match for and by Amazon. Just wait a few days prices on Amazon bounce up and down. I've seen where it said they only had 3-5 left better hurry, then 4 hrs later no mention of quantity and the price had gone down.

Yeah I saw that. Sold by Aaron's toys. I wonder if some of these sellers are not authorized DJI dealers? I read a post a while back where someone bought a new phantom and it was not an actual DJI authorized seller and DJI did not honor the warranty.

Lightly used P4 with three batteries, multi charger, parabolic range extenders, and a few other accessories - $1200 Canadian.

Just ordered a second P4 refurbed from Best Buy Canada - $999.99 On sale until the end of March.

I ended up buying mine price-matched @ $1320 from an authorized online vendor. They price-matched Amazons/Best Buys prices. I won't mention who they are, but I did get free shipping and I paid no tax... ;)

I then activated online, ordered up DJI Care Refresh as part of the process, ordered up 2 more 5870maH extended batteries, a car charger, the 3 port charging hub, 2 sets of extra props, a harness to hold the controller for long flights, 4 Micro SD cards (3 32gb, 1 64gb) a wallet to carry the Micro SD cards and a set of matte screen protectors to reduce the glare of my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.

Grand total I have spent to date is $1983, including shipping. All accessories are DJI as well.

Now I am still on the fence in regards to buying a waterproof hard case for my P4P... As it is I made a slight modification to the provided foam carry-case and can fit everything (including my tablet and 3-port charger) in it outside of the car charger and controller harness.

I have checked out a couple of cases locally and quite frankly most of the soft backpack types are a rip-off... The hard case ones also range from cheap non-impact plastic to decent cases with poorly thought-out foam insides for far too much.

I am considering either of the Case Club cases on Amazon (even though I question if they have enough room, especially the smaller one), either of the HPRC cases (don't know if the wheeled version is worth the extra $50 or not, I mean does it have any more room for the extra $$$), or even a Pelican or Nanuk case (hard to justify the $$$)

Personally I feel I ahve spent wayyy more than I originally planned, thus my hesitation in spending >$200 on a case... I mean if the smaller Case Club case for $119 would be big enough for everything I have (including the harness and car charger) it would be an easy decision.

If anyone can shed any light on any of these case options, it would be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.