Where did you buy your Phantom and at what price

If I would have ordered from Amazon I would have had to pay local sales tax 5.65%, only because they have a distribution center in the state.

P3S at BestBuy in Jan for $399

Traded for P4Pro - being sold on CraigList for $1,450
Paid $850 cash and got $600 in trade for P3S with ARGtech upgrade, Insight tablet upgrade, extra battery and PolarPro filters.

No warranty on 4Pro, scary - but so impressed, excited and happy with the upgrade. Cheers!

Since you have to activate the Phantoms, I see no reason DJI can't honor a warranty even without a receipt, let alone being from an "authorized dealer".

Let's see who offers the best deals around the world
I purchased my P4 new not refurbished for $800 through Newegg. This came directly from DJI. I guess they had an overstock and Newegg is there outlet store. It's still in the box. I also purchased my first P4 directly from the DJI store for $950.00.

Reactions: Magicmanp4
Bought my P4P from Newegg as DJI's online store has a presence there. I used them instead as going direct to DJI which is in China triggered my fraud protection. Paid MSRP without tax

Best buy $1499 drone only. Add 2 extra batteries, larger micro SD card, case, extra props. I am trying to decide if I should go with an Apple tablet for this one or stay with the Samsung Android phone. I went with the case instead of the backpack for my P3P. It seems as thought the backpack does not hold the drone well enough, but it is much easier to transport if you are walking or biking around. I can leave the props on in the case and cannot in the backpack. I did relate well to the obsession comment above.

Finally bit the bullet. Best buy for $1,350 plus tax. I used a 10% off coupon.

P4P on Ebay $1285 bid free ship and no tax. Authorized dealer.

Here is the most expensive P4 ever.

SC3.jpg

P4P, I paid $1358 at B&H. They matched the deal on Amazon. The amazon price got all the way down to $1335. Best buy also matches sold by and shipped by Amazon prices.

Phantom P4P Valentines Day Special. $1499.99 with 3 high capacity batteries, 2 64gb u3 cards, 1 16gb card. Useless prop guards, range extender that folds in half, and a stupid vest thing, That I hate.

US$1499. DJI. Problem with buying from Amazon is that they will apply Canadian and Quebec VATs for a total of 14.975%. (I would have preferred ordering from a Canadian supplier, but they slap on the VATs too).

DJI "pay the tax" (so they've been quoted as doing). Canadian Customs "held" it for inspection and I did not receive an invoice from them. That's US$300 saved ... pretty much pays for the iPad 4 mini I bought.

When I ordered I added batteries, 3-bay charger, props and filter all had wild delivery times on the order summary. Items all shipped together in 2 boxes from California. Received 7 days after the order.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20