Where did you buy your Phantom and at what price

My P4P drowned yesterday so I have to buy another one. Throughly searching the Amazon, eBay and other locations for a decent deal now. I want to order tonight or tomorrow. Realistically I'm not going to save to much. Maybe sales tax ($97.00) if I order out of state. Everything helps though! Especially when a stupid mistake is costing me this much $. I'm also going to go with the DJI Refresh. I'm going check some of the vendors listed here.

I believe it has to be purchased from an authorized dealer for the factory warrenty to be valid?

My P4P drowned yesterday so I have to buy another one. Throughly searching the Amazon, eBay and other locations for a decent deal now. I want to order tonight or tomorrow. Realistically I'm not going to save to much. Maybe sales tax ($97.00) if I order out of state. Everything helps though! Especially when a stupid mistake is costing me this much $. I'm also going to go with the DJI Refresh. I'm going check some of the vendors listed here.

I believe it has to be purchased from an authorized dealer for the factory warrenty to be valid?

Ouch! At least mine was ok after my mishap. Good luck.

Thanks to a few of the posts on here, I was able to get a great deal at B&H! I found a low price on Amazon ($1389). I then chatted with a rep at B&H and asked if they could match it. The answer was yes. So I was able to get the P4P for that price, no sales tax and free overnight shipping. I added DJI Care Refresh for $149.00 and a ND4 filter that I've been meaning to buy for $29.00. Total was $1567.00

Time to figure out what to do with my old P4P and controller.

Reactions: Tommy J 111

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl