What happened to this product ?

If you want a CrystalSky be certain that you don't want to use any 3rd party programs because... denied.
Thats fine with me I originally bought my Mini to use only with my Camranger for doing macro's a few years back and it still great for that I dont mind drop a few $$ on a product as long as it serves the purpose I bought it for and for daytime flying in full sun the Crystalsky display sounds like winner .

Now I'm confused I thought the Crystalsky display wasn't released yet so what device are you talking about that " currently has problems " ?
Well the 4 Pro Plus is using the same setup, a super bright android tablet 5.5in. It's got problems to say the least and doesn't allow for third party apps. Problems like some are saying there are stability issues. So just be aware that all the CrystalSky tablets are the same.

Well the 4 Pro Plus is using the same setup, a super bright android tablet 5.5in. It's got problems to say the least and doesn't allow for third party apps. Problems like some are saying there are stability issues. So just be aware that all the CrystalSky tablets are the same.
I have no interest in using any third part apps but what do you mean by "stability issues" Wifi Connection, DJI app crashes ?
Sorry but I dont follow threads on the issues with the P4P+

I have no interest in using any third part apps but what do you mean by "stability issues" Wifi Connection, DJI app crashes ?
Sorry but I dont follow threads on the issues with the P4P+

How do you know they are the same when they aren't released yet?

100%? You sure? Same screen? Same hardware?

Same brightness and no one knows the chipsetfrom what I can find. So there you go and buyer beware

Same brightness and no one knows the chipsetfrom what I can find. So there you go and buyer beware

So not the same then?

You're basing your buyer beware on the fact they both have the same brightness?

I went for a midday flight yesterday and I totally forgot how to unusable the iPad mini is for this and I remembered that there was an announcement a couple months ago about a brighter screen tablet but when I looked it up it says it's out of stock but a google search revealed no reviews so my guess is it has yet to be released or the whole product idea has been trashed , [emoji848]
With the recently announced goggles I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about their tablet ?
Buy CrystalSky (5.5" High Brightness)
I thought I'd pass this little tidbit along after a little research and a few emails and a couple of calls I asked DJI when they expected to release the Crystalsky displays they told me to ask an Authorized dealer that question :confused: which I did and was told that as of now its still at least 6-8 weeks away , and if the Ultrabrite ( 2000 nits) display lives upto the specs flying in midday sun will be a "non issue".:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94