conflicted: Phantom 4 Pro + (with 5.5” display) vs the Phantom 4 Pro

Reactions: GadgetGuy
How we can load the flight missions with P4P+ ?
You can only use the waypoints feature in the DJI GO app. It's not possible to use 3rd party apps like DroneDeploy.

It means it's not useful if you need to use apps other than DJI GO.

Ok. If i need to install other apps with DJI Go app then i should go with the Phentom 4 pro.
Am i correct?
Please also suggest a good display for the Phentom 4 pro.

Yes.

The iPad Mini 4 is a great device. You can find a list of recommended and commonly used devices here.

Thanks a lot for the information.
I have a last question from your site.
If i will go for large area flying with the Phentom 4 pro. In that case, please suggest a app that can perform flight planning or Flying both there is not required DJI GO app at all.

Thanks a lot for the information.
I have a last question from your site.
If i will go for large area flying with the Phentom 4 pro. In that case, please suggest a app that can perform flight planning or Flying both there is not required DJI GO app at all.
And we can use iPad Mini 4 with the wifi only or wifi and cellular both.

If you're referring to flying waypoint missions, then check out Litchi and DroneDeploy.

And we can use iPad Mini 4 with the wifi only or wifi and cellular both.
Yes.

FYI, Wi-Fi only Apple devices do not contain a GPS receiver. That means you will not be able to use the Follow Me flight mode or manually reset the home point to your current location after taking off. All other GPS related features will work since they use GPS data from the Phantom's internal GPS receiver.

Yes.

FYI, Wi-Fi only Apple devices do not contain a GPS receiver. That means you will not be able to use the Follow Me flight mode or manually reset the home point to your current location after taking off. All other GPS related features will work since they use GPS data from the Phantom's internal GPS receiver.

Thank you very much.
Can we share our contact details to connect in future.
My contact details are:
Anoop Singh Bhadauriya
From Satpalda GeoSpatial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Email: [email protected].
Skype ID: anoop.rsgis
If you don't mind then please share your email ID

Can we share our contact details to connect in future.
If you need help in the future, either search this forum or start a new thread if you're not able to find the answer to your question. I'm here answering questions daily (as are many other people).

Reactions: anoop.rsgis
Hi msinger,
I hope you will be well...
Can you suggest me the best hourly timing for Aerial (Drone) Photography.
Please suggest with the description.

Last edited:
Also check out DJIFlightPlanner which is PC-based flight planning software, with an export option for DJI Ultimate Flight (for Android). It is really helpful when you need to generate flight plans for photogrammetry/mapping purposes with specific forward & side overlap etc. Most DJI models are supported, but not the Phantom 4 Pro+ because of the built-in screen issue. Cheers =) Cronky

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z