Controller for Phantom 4 Pro v1

Reaction score
Not sure if the v2 Phantom 4 Pro controller with screen is compatible with v1. I am interested in replacing my original controller with the one that has the built in screen. Did a search and found mostly very old ads with a pretty high price tag, mostly from out of the USA. Anyone in the US have one sitting around they would like to sell? I will watch the threads for answer.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks Starz....
Not sure if the v2 Phantom 4 Pro controller with screen is compatible with v1. I am interested in replacing my original controller with the one that has the built in screen. Did a search and found mostly very old ads with a pretty high price tag, mostly from out of the USA. Anyone in the US have one sitting around they would like to sell? I will watch the threads for answer.
I have a very nice GL300E Controller with the View Screen for a Phantom 4 Pro V-1. Excellent condition, works properly and even still has the rubber plug that covers the charge port. $275 plus shipping from Texas.
Let me know if you have any interest. Regards, Buddy.

Attachments

• CIMG9125.JPG
    CIMG9125.JPG
    706.8 KB · Views: 15
I have a very nice GL300E Controller with the View Screen for a Phantom 4 Pro V-1. Excellent condition, works properly and even still has the rubber plug that covers the charge port. $275 plus shipping from Texas.
Let me know if you have any interest. Regards, Buddy.
My reply didn't make it....I was asking if it has the HDMI input on the controller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18