conflicted: Phantom 4 Pro + (with 5.5” display) vs the Phantom 4 Pro

Get the new display it isn't even a question. The screen will outshine the sun at 1000 nits. I've tried every screen man made and they all suck. To dim in direct sun. This screen will now let you fly in sunlight. Plus less lag as there aren't 200 phone apps running in the back ground. Kinda like a play station 4 running smoother than a computer. Not a balls out PC but apples to apples.

Ever try the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active?

It's an older tablet (so too slow?)...supposed to be designed for sunlight readability...

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SM-T360NNGAXAR-1-5GB-Tablet/dp/B00OMWVKD8

same here, my new controller delivers Monday, so now I will have a + and a - .
@Grizz1 so how long did the actual shipping take? I ordered my additional remote yesterday and the DJI site stated 3-5 weeks.

I ordered mine on December 15. Cleared PayPal 30th. I was told in a chat today that estimate was the 19th. so I have no idea

Hopefully the p5P+ will have the bigger 7.9 screen. We'll just have to wait and see. They can't keep building new models and sell them if the last one was perfect.

Last edited:
I bought phantom 4 pro+ (Remote Controller (Includes Display). There is a microphone hole on the controller but i didn't work.
What can i active it in recording videos?
Help please...

I bought phantom 4 pro+ (Remote Controller (Includes Display). There is a microphone hole on the controller but i didn't work.
What can i active it in recording videos?
Help please...
You can currently only use it when streaming your flights live on YouTube, Facebook, etc.

Reactions: kanat03
Hello All with DJI team,
Any body can specify me what is the difference between DJI Phantom 4 pro and DJI Phantom 4 pro+. Can i load my multi flight missions of 500 * 500 grid with DJI Go app or we can use pix 4d capture app directly for mission planning and mission flying.
can i use other apps with DJI Phantom 4 pro product for flying insted of DJI Go app.

Waiting for response...

Hello All with DJI team,
Any body can specify me what is the difference between DJI Phantom 4 pro and DJI Phantom 4 pro+. Can i load my multi flight missions of 500 * 500 grid with DJI Go app or we can use pix 4d capture app directly for mission planning and mission flying.
can i use other apps with DJI Phantom 4 pro product for flying insted of DJI Go app.
The P4 pro and P4 pro+ are identical except that the + comes with a different controller with built-in high brightness screen.
It is not possible to install any 3rd party apps on the P4 pro+ controller.
There is a lot of info here: Phantom 4 Pro - Professional aerial filmmaking made easy

The Go 4 app is not suitable for flying survey missions.
There are several apps that will do this for you including Pix4D, Maps made easy, Dronedeploy and DJI's GS Pro (iOS only)
None of these can be loaded on the pro+

The P4 pro and P4 pro+ are identical except that the + comes with a different controller with built-in high brightness screen.
It is not possible to install any 3rd party apps on the P4 pro+ controller.
There is a lot of info here: Phantom 4 Pro - Professional aerial filmmaking made easy

The Go 4 app is not suitable for flying survey missions.
There are several apps that will do this for you including Pix4D, Maps made easy, Dronedeploy and DJI's GS Pro (iOS only)
None of these can be loaded on the pro+

Thanks for prompt response.
Apps Pix4D, Maps made easy, Dronedeploy and DJI's GS Pro are not available with the Android ?
We can use above mentioned apps for mission planning and flying the prepared missions accordingly without DJI go app ?
Please response...

Thanks for prompt response.
Apps Pix4D, Maps made easy, Dronedeploy and DJI's GS Pro are not available with the Android ?
We can use above mentioned apps for mission planning and flying the prepared missions accordingly without DJI go app ?
You don't use any of the survey apps with DJI Go.
The Phantom can only use one app at a time.
DJI's GS pro is not available on Android
Most of the others are.
Here's one to start you off: Powerful Drone & UAV Mapping Software | DroneDeploy

You don't use any of the survey apps with DJI Go.
The Phantom can only use one app at a time.
DJI's GS pro is not available on Android
Most of the others are.
Here's one to start you off: Powerful Drone & UAV Mapping Software | DroneDeploy

Thanks but i am not talking about only DJI's GS pro. I am talking about above all the apps like as Pix4D, Maps made easy, Dronedeploy and DJI's GS Pro are available for Android version or not.

Sir Can you suggest a work flow to map a 2 acer area with the instrument DJI Phentom 4 pro and Drone deploy application.
Like as
Plan a mission
How to assign prepared mission to DJI Phentom 4 pro.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z