UK

Brian, you are not really posting in the right section for your enquiry.
However, make sure you have download the USB drivers as well as the assistant software.

noiseboy72 said:
Brian, you are not really posting in the right section for your enquiry.
However, make sure you have download the USB drivers as well as the assistant software.
Many thanks noiseboy. You solved the problem for me I didn't download drivers. Which section should I have used please & hope you have a happy and healthy New Year. Need a little advice/help please. I have a new phantom2 vision (hav`nt flown it yet) got the software problem sorted and did a firmware upgrade etc, on power up I don`t have any response on the right hand stick controlling reverse but does respond on the forward - any help would be appreciated, Brian

Hi Brian.

There are sub forums for the various types of Phantom, so if you have a P2, post in that forum.

Regarding your issue, try re-calibrating the radio control and phantom sticks. It sounds like something is incorrectly set at full travel. Also, check the Transmitter mode is set to 2.

Hi everyone.

Another Christmas P2 arrival here!

I've had a few flights and am amazed at how easy this bird is to get in the sky. Sadly she's had to be boxed back up again and is travelling back to where she came from to investigate an issue with the H3-3D gimbal :( but hopefully I'll soon be back in the air. So if anyone is in the Sussex area (I'm on the coast) and knows of some good places to get some wind beneath the props or fancies meeting to share the airspace with let me know!

Cheers Martin

Hello all U.K members....new guy on the block checking in.

My lovely wife got me the Christmas present I had secretly hoped for....although I had dropped a few hints throughout the year :lol:

I'm in Feltham, West London....so if any of you guy's are close by, drop me a line.

BALDYIAN said:
Hi everyone my names Ian newish Pilot here from Wakefield,West Yorkshire :)

Have a P2 ( bare) and a P2 with H3-2D Gimbal & GoPro. Both with futaba T8J"s

Ironically the bare one is for sale, only 12 safe flights :)

At the minute i"m contemplating FPV and which system to get, going for the Black Pearl monitor over Goggles due to Migraine issues :) but i"ve not yet decided on the TX/RX"s etc as the debate continues over which has the better range ????

I"m only done a few terrible Videos so far without seeing what the camera actually sees seems to be a bit of an issue and my mouths always open lol

Cheers Ian
http://youtu.be/WqGDBMpdb2I

Hi Ian just bought my P2V+ and am in Silkstone near Penistone/Barnsley. My son plays rugby at Sandal and I'm heading up there tomorrow morning.

Re: UK - Barnsley South Yorkshire

Archie Andrews said:
Any other P2 flyers around here?

Barnsley South Yorkshire

Cheers
Archie

Hi Archie. I'm in Silkstone, had my P2V+ for a week, but grounded by winds bar 5 or 6 flights. Happy I can fly safely in GPS and ATTI mode and also on CL/HL. No expert yet.

I'd be keen on meeting up.

OK been on here for a couple of weeks and posted the odd post but now its time to find more local people and anyone who can help me to learn to fly this thing :)

Had it out once so far and run a couple of batterys though it and loved it. however I would be great to meet fellow pilots and have a fly.

misaps said:
Hi everyone.

Another Christmas P2 arrival here!

I've had a few flights and am amazed at how easy this bird is to get in the sky. Sadly she's had to be boxed back up again and is travelling back to where she came from to investigate an issue with the H3-3D gimbal :( but hopefully I'll soon be back in the air. So if anyone is in the Sussex area (I'm on the coast) and knows of some good places to get some wind beneath the props or fancies meeting to share the airspace with let me know!

Cheers Martin

Martin, Im not far in Portsmouth :) feel like a meet up sometime?

nfz300zx said:
OK been on here for a couple of weeks and posted the odd post but now its time to find more local people and anyone who can help me to learn to fly this thing :)

Had it out once so far and run a couple of batterys though it and loved it. however I would be great to meet fellow pilots and have a fly.

Martin, Im not far in Portsmouth :) feel like a meet up sometime?

Yes would definitely be 'up' for it (a) when I get my Phantom back from the dealer (gimbal and iOSD issues :( ) and (b) when the weather improves! ;)

I am looking for someone in North London to help shooting my S900. The idea is to film it flying from above, (not too high), following it a bit and having a circular shoot of the set when it takes off. You can use my P2 or yours or anything else if you have a GP3 Black minimum. A V+ could do too.
PM me please. Thanks.
S

Hi, new member and what a wonderful forum this is. Just recently got myself a Phantom FC40 and I can't believe how fantastic it is to fly. I have been trying for some time to master traditional helis but found it very frustrating with big repairs after even some minor trip ups!!. Also my awful coordination don't help. Anyway, this Phantom just inspires confidence and I love every minute when flying. Located in West Oxfordshire so is there any other flyers round here, be interested to meet up..

Regards

Nigel

Hello everyone - One week P2V+ owner from outside Glasgow (North Lanarkshire) :)

I Got the bug at xmas when my wife got me a Hubsan X4 - ever since, I've been flying that little thing all over the place and mastered flying to a certain extent (nose in/nose out, fly it from outdoors into the house, upstairs, back down and out again) - This is given me a lot of confidence in flying the Phantom and all those crashes with the Hubsan will certainly help from an experience point of view! A great little trainer and I reccomend something like this to help master the Phantom.

Greetings from PV2+ V3 owner in Herefordshire (that part of England up against Wales)

I've been doing R/C AP for years (gliders, helis, kites) but this is my first quad - very impressed so far with the capabilities.

Adam

I'm down in South Oxfordshire, have flown lots of 'toy' quads over the years and then had a Parrot AD Drone for a year - very wonky flying and useless video! So now have the Phantom 2 Vision + V3.0 and very impressed so far. Getting more confident (dangerous thing to do, probably) but got some lovely photos out on the Ridgeway near my house. Would like to meet up with some others, although I'm not sure what would happen if you had two of these flying very close to each other - mixed signals? Off down to North Devon in mid April for a few days, down near Ilfarcombe - maybe I could do everyone a favour and crash into the 'sculpture' by Hirst!

Reactions: tallturtle
Been on here for nearly a year now and never seen this post. Hi all I'm lee 38 from Blackpool and think a uk meet some were with a fly and then stay over at hotel with drinks is in order. The guys can talk flight and drink beer while the wife's talk shoes and moan at each other about how we spend all our time obsessing about everything phantom.

Hi I'm in Rugby, getting ready for some flights now we are in BST!
have you got any where good to fly? Have to organise a flight together

Got my caravan set up the 2015 season in the Peak District. Been having a mooch around the Hope Valley and Bakewell area and there's some stunning flying areas. Can't wait for the better weather!!

I own both a Phantom 2 and a Phantom 2 Vision+ v3.0. Don't ask! Long Story!

I am based in Farnborough, Hampshire, so keen to learn about other people around the country. I am extremely impressed with the P2V+ and plan to explore various places with it. I need to venture a bit further out with mine, as we live near Farnborough airport.

So considering areas like the New Forest, The Meon Valley, South Downs, Isle of Wight etc. Anywhere else for that matter :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor