UK

That's really freaky, I'm a Brit and have lived abroad for many years, currently in Canada, and just last night I was missing the many great times I had in Devon :) Isn't it weird sometimes how you think of something then that same thing surfaces in some random way shortly afterward....

No WAY!!! I used to live in Devon (Barnstaple, Kings Nympton, then South Molten)

Move back Dude, then we can go flying.

Reactions: Jimbocom
Wayniac said:
No WAY!!! I used to live in Devon (Barnstaple, Kings Nympton, then South Molten)

Move back Dude, then we can go flying.

hahaha, Yea, I would like that actually. I stomped around between Paignton and Newton Abbot.

Reactions: Jimbocom
Hey guys. I'm from Scotland, so although not as bad as Marcus, still pretty **** far away.

I posted the same question not long back seems we 'Phantom Pilots' are well spread out in the UK. Would be interesting knowing just how many there are..?

Hi guys..

I'm in Maidstone, Kent. About mid way between London and the Channel Tunnel.

Would be interested in a meet up, can travel. :)

Regards,
Colin.

I'm in south west to, part of a film company, we use ours for videos would be good to do a collaboration to get some amazing footage

I'm waving here from the northwest! Manchester to be more precise.

I've been looking around for some uk flyers but not having much luck! Only know one other guy. So everyone shout up! Must be more of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reactions: McCraik
Hi All,

I am from Wimbledon and fly at Croydon airfield. I have also found out that Mordon Park has a flying area so I will check that out to if the weather ever decides to play ball :(

Jonathan

heeey Lads..I'm in Southampton, in Fawley really... next to the New Forest.. I highly recommend this area...
if anybody fancies coming for a day out.. we could have a go somewhere around here.. isle of wight maybe? needles perhaps... well options are endless...
happy flight!
G

I'm new to the forum and live in Herefordshire, near the Welsh border.

Hi to all you UK flyers.

Re: UK Phantom Pilots

I'm a new Phantom owner with just two flights logged so far and I thought I would join the forum and introduce myself! I live in a town on the Essex/Suffolk border called Sudbury, which is situated midway between Colchester and Bury St Edmunds. Previous R/C flying experience is with small heli's such as MSR/9 Eagles Pro Solo and latterly I have progressed onto big wingspan gliders and Parkzone warbirds. Have also flown the Syma quad plus Hubsan X4. However, these first two flights with the Phantom were experiences in a totally different league simply because of the brilliant way this thing flys. I don't yet have the skill to do a great deal other than hover in GPS mode at a fairly low height, but practice will hopefully bring me upto speed with some of you experienced pilots out there! Or maybe not! :lol:
Anyway greetings to you all and if ever you intend flying anywhere in Suffolk please let me know!

All the best,

Alan W

I'm in Northamptonshire, just purchased my first Quadcopter and now waiting for suitable weather so I can learn to fly it.

Hi! MELUK
I may be close to you, Bolton to be precise if you are nearby give me a shout and maybe we could meet for a drink or natter or weather permitting a fly in.
You can email me at [email protected] It can be
lonely being a Phantom Pilot.

Hi there!

Nice to see someone from the north. Was looking like DJI only sold to the southerners ;)

Yes let's definitely meet up for a fly some time. Will be good to see a few like minded Phantom owners flying. Will be in touch ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,
I'm new to posting to BBs as well as quads but having just acquired a Vision, thought I'd better make some knowledgable contacts! I'm from mid Wales, so looks like I'm your first Welsh member. Looking forward to having fun with this amazing machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers