UK

i'm Coventry in the West Midlands

HarryT said:
Anyone in the Warrington/Manchester/Liverpool area? Love to meet up with other Phantom fliers, if so.

Liverpool here, if there's any other Phantom owner's in the area?

John

medic914 said:
HarryT said:
Anyone in the Warrington/Manchester/Liverpool area? Love to meet up with other Phantom fliers, if so.

John

Love to meet up with you, John. Can you drop me a PM and we can sort something out?

Hi all,

Recently acquired a Vision and joined the club. Based in Leamington spa / Warwick if anyone else is close enough for a meet up?
Able to travel as well if necessary.

Regards

HarryT said:
medic914 said:
HarryT said:

John

Love to meet up with you, John. Can you drop me a PM and we can sort something out?

I'm not able to send messages, apparently? I'm not old enough.. However, I'm [email protected] if you want to to initiate a chat?

Cheers, John

Wiltshire just started in my first week - but obviously have the weather for loads of practise! :) SP5 5LP

Ktmstick said:
Hey guys. I'm from Scotland, so although not as bad as Marcus, still pretty **** far away.
Hey buddy. I'm Al from edinburgh if you want to fly anytime. I use phanton 2 vision plus.

Cheers
Al

Hi Guys and Girls.

I'm from Chichester but work right along the coast to Poole and I am often up in Kent.

Re: UK - Meluk

Just recently joined the Phantom revolution, also based in Manchester... Meluk let me know if you want to catch up.

Here's my first video https://vimeo.com/104909562 - still have a few issues with the image quality, I seem to be getting banding when flying towards the sun.

Hey all,

My name is Lee and I live in London. East London to be precise. I've been into quad-copters for a few months now. Over these months I have acquired a small fleet. My fleet consists of the following.

Hubsan X4
Hubsan X4 FPV
Hubsan Q4
Syma X5C
Eaching CG022
Phantom 2 Vision Plus

I almost always fly alone. Very rarely my friends will join me which is fun. However when I let them fly, it usually results in a broken or stuck quad. Because of this, I'd like someone who is into RC flying to join me in the fields. So feel free to drop me a PM. I may not post much, but I will be lurking!

I live and fly around Glenrothes Fife Scotland owned a Phantom 2 vision plus
for the last couple months , I got my from Marionville Models in Edinburgh , I can
highly recommend them , always helpful and happy to talk. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart