Barnsley South Yorkshire

Cheers
Archie

Attachments

• G0070408 (3).jpg
    G0070408 (3).jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 533
GrahamH said:
New to forum.... If anyone fancies a meet in the Newbury Berkshire area, I will have an ideal location for the next 2 weeks and I've still got to put my new p2 together ready for first flight so be good to meet with some fellow p2 owners

Hi Graham, might be a good one - I can't do next week as it's half term, might be able to do Thursday/Friday of the week after or possibly that weekend. I'm in Wallingford and I've got a P2 Vision, a P2 H3-3D and a half-built F450. :)

Happy to get together outside your 2 week window, though - some nice places to up this way if you fancy moving north of the M4... ;)

Only here till 2nd June, at the showground. Got here today, set up etc, tomorrow will be putting P2 together and doing updates

Is there anywhere in the UK that has the P2V+ in stock???

Hi there, I am in North London and would be happy to meet up with other Phantom flyers. I plan to travel to Cornwall some time in June as soon as the weather is sunny enough to get great sceneries. Would be great to film the phantoms in flight as well!

BernieH said:
Is there anywhere in the UK that has the P2V+ in stock???

I may be selling mine in a few weeks if you fancy getting one a bit cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any particular reason why? But alway up for saving money

Hi there, I'm from Manchester,Droylsden and I've been flying a DJI F550 with no problems flying but it's meeting other flyer that's a problem. Is there anyone local? (within 20 miles)

michalko82 said:
Hi guys,

I've just got my Phantom, so I'm newbie to multirotors. Been flying fixed wing for about 15 years.
Let me know if you fancy meeting up, I'm in Manchester

Hi, I'm from Droylsden. I have the same problem with meeting other flyers. There's alot of fields where you can go,close to Droyslden. Do you by any chance want to meet up?

Fatbloke-Dim said:
Looks like a" Manc meet" be on the cards,then! I used ta fly at Hough End,too.Small world. Would a think a Phantom would be suitable to sneak a flight jus' 'bout anywhere. I have loads of ideas of what I would like to get footage of, seen ' em used at car shows to get shots, and that also interests me, as I attend a few each year with me classic " Yank". More later, when my situation improves.

Hi there, I'm from Droylsden and I'm a DJI F550 flyer and a T-rex Heli "Newbie" flyer. If you wish we could have a "manc meet" anytime, anywhere.

Hi - I'm in the Cheltenham area and would be happy to meet up and learn new Phantom tips as I'm quite new to flying quad copters. Willing to drive a little to meet up mid-way.

Thanks,
Paul.

Does somebody know a "real" shop in London selling and taking care of phantoms(and drones in general)? Seems to be impossible to find any. Quite strange!
Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers