DJI Phantom 3 Standard Battery Assistance

ItsFitz

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello,

I have four 15.2v 4500 AhM Intelligent Flight Batteries for my Phantom 3 Standard that I can’t wake up from hibernation. I hadn’t been flying this drone for 2 years. I’ve seen others post about ways to get the batteries able to take and hold a charge, but candidly, this is above my skill level.

If anyone would be willing to have me send them these batteries to work your magic on them, I’d happily pay you for your time

Hello,

I have four 15.2v 4500 AhM Intelligent Flight Batteries for my Phantom 3 Standard that I can’t wake up from hibernation. I hadn’t been flying this drone for 2 years. I’ve seen others post about ways to get the batteries able to take and hold a charge, but candidly, this is above my skill level.

If anyone would be willing to have me send them these batteries to work your magic on them, I’d happily pay you for your time
Check your charger. I had a bad one that wouldn’t charge. Once I changed it, the batteries charged normally.

Charger is working. Batteries show the red light and the first green light just flashes.

I bought 3 new aftermarket batteries from eBay. They charged fine with my charger and hub.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl