UK

I bought my Vision Plus from them also. They seem like a good UK based dealer. Planning to buy an FC40 from them eventually. So have many people here actually met eachother?

I'm in Nottingham (right out by the M1), but can also be found in Beverley, East Yorks where I have seen a couple of Phantoms buzzing around :) I haven't found any one else in Notts yet! :(

Urmston, Manchester here. Just recently got the FC40 as my first foray into quadcopters and in fact RC in general. Just having fun with it for now but you never know where it may lead...

respectdue said:
Hey I'm just about to buy my first DJI , anyone in the East Midlands ???

Lee

Where abouts in the East Mids are you? I'm near J25 M1 :)

Hey,

I'm new here and ordered my first Phantom 2 Vision + a few days ago, Just waiting for it to arrive :D . Infact its my first ever drone but thought i would throw myself in at the deepend.

I'm from Leeds Yorkshire and would love to met up with fellow flyers once i get to grips with the phantom, I have transport and willing to travel.

Jamie

I see a few people who live fairly close by!!, I live in Matlock Derbyshire and was wondering if anyone close would like to meet up as I have just got the phantom vision 2+ , and would like to get some local flying in if possible and meet some people in the same boat as to say a meet and a chat

Hi All,

I'm looking to meet up and fly around the North West etc. I've got a P2v+ V3 :)

I'm just outside of Manchester in Hyde. feel free to get in touch to meet up [email protected]

John

I get my p2v (its under the tree) soon, anyone in Manchester (Sale area) fancy a meet up after xmas

mail me at judslat(at)sky(dot)com

Re: UK - Meluk

Eamon.Urtone said:
Just recently joined the Phantom revolution, also based in Manchester... Meluk let me know if you want to catch up.

Here's my first video https://vimeo.com/104909562 - still have a few issues with the image quality, I seem to be getting banding when flying towards the sun.

Nice video Eamon, I am in Marple, South of Manchester, I would be interested in meeting up. I am a complete newbie but a quick learner. I have looked at a few local clubs but they all seem to be fixed wing and not very rotor friendly.

I may start a local club myself and try to get some sites to fly if anyone is interested.

Alan

Got one a few days ago in Portugal. Will be back in London on Boxing Day, if they let me on the plane with it!!

JamesG said:
Got one a few days ago in Portugal. Will be back in London on Boxing Day, if they let me on the plane with it!!

ahh lovely Portugal, my holiday destination next year and I can't wait to get some footage.

Me and two others in Plymouth in Devon, always looking for like minded (responsible) flyers, all the clubs around here are anti drones (well fpv) so would love to form some kind of drone owners club!

keith roberts said:
Me and two others in Plymouth in Devon, always looking for like minded (responsible) flyers, all the clubs around here are anti drones (well fpv) so would love to form some kind of drone owners club!
Hi Keith, I am a newbie to the quad hobby and would be delighted to join your owners club when formed. Best regards, Brian. :)

keith roberts said:
Hi, can anyone help please. I have downloaded the assistant software for my phantom 2 vision but it will not work. I keep getting message please connect controller, which is connected with the supplied USB lead.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart