UK

Hi folks just joined here today, I've been flying for a long time but never had a need to joint until today, got lists of self builds but just bought a P3 so on the RTF now as well.

Based in South Wales so if any one is around give me a shout

Hi Everyone.
Although I live in Malta, I am back in the U.K. quite often, visiting the kids. I am from Skelmersdale.
I have never owned or flew a Quadcopter, but I was so impressed, with the DJI promotional film for the Phantom 3 Professional, I went ahead and ordered one. I am a photographer and the quality of the video that the P3P produced really impressed me.
I hope that they are easy to fly and operate, I have plenty of common sense and I will always fly responsibly. Out here in Malta we have lovely coastlines and scenery and I believe the restrictions on flying a quadcopter are probably not as strict as the U.K.
I ordered the P3P on Saturday and I am now waiting for confirmation from DJI as to when it has been shipped.
We are back to the U.K. on the 1st June i hope it will be delivered to the U.K. address if not before then not long after then. have any of you guys purchased directly from DJI if so how long do they normally take to deliver.
Sorry for the long winded introduction.

Hi Guys!

My name is Adrian. I am a freelancer who provides audiovisual services.

I am working on a project where a licensed UAV pilot who can film and photograph is required. The project will take place outside of London. It consists in 3 different sessions of filming. Please if you are interested contact me on [email protected] with your rates and some samples of your work.

If you need more information please let me know

Thank you very much
Kind Regards
Adrian

I'm in Maidstone, Kent. Willing to meet up or share flying sites around the Kent, South East area.
Good evening. I'm also in the Maidstone area and would enjoy time with other phantom pilots. I've only had mine a week so I'm concentrating on controlling the quad. My planned use is aerial photography, but I went for the professional in case I need to do any high quality video. P

Hi All,

I am from Wimbledon and fly at Croydon airfield. I have also found out that Mordon Park has a flying area so I will check that out to if the weather ever decides to play ball :(

Jonathan

I am new to Quadcopter flying although I have had quite a bit of experience with fixed wing R/C. I live not far from Croydon airport and have got a Phantom 2, yet to make the maiden flight. Can one fly anytime at Croydon? How about meeting up?

Hi I'm John from Northamptonshire also spend a fair bit of time in mid Cheshire with my Phantom 3 if any body fancies a meet up ;-)

I will be in North Wales on holiday from Aug 16th-30th and would like to meet up with any local Phantom pilots there. Please PM me if you are in the area!

First flight today on Town Fields Doncaster, very windy conditions but survived without a scratch.[emoji51][emoji106]

Hi All,
I am from Norwich and have a Phantom Vision 2 + and a Phantom 3 advanced.
Would love to meet up with anyone from the Norwich area, for a fly around our lovely Broads area, I live near the University of East Anglia.
Its only a 10 min drive to hit the open countryside.

hi everybody, I live in the Leeds/Pudsey area have not found many flyers in this area yet, there are about 3 or 4 that fly together locally around the Rodley fields. leave message if your in this area.

AS you can see I post in 2013 and in all that time I can only getting about 2 replies, so ,by now there should be a few more. Post here.
Hi sherburn in elmet here

Hi everyone my names Ian newish Pilot here from Wakefield,West Yorkshire :)

Have a P2 ( bare) and a P2 with H3-2D Gimbal & GoPro. Both with futaba T8J"s

Ironically the bare one is for sale, only 12 safe flights :)

At the minute i"m contemplating FPV and which system to get, going for the Black Pearl monitor over Goggles due to Migraine issues :) but i"ve not yet decided on the TX/RX"s etc as the debate continues over which has the better range ????

I"m only done a few terrible Videos so far without seeing what the camera actually sees seems to be a bit of an issue and my mouths always open lol

Cheers Ian
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi sherburn in elmet here

Hey,

I'm new here and ordered my first Phantom 2 Vision + a few days ago, Just waiting for it to arrive :D . Infact its my first ever drone but thought i would throw myself in at the deepend.

I'm from Leeds Yorkshire and would love to met up with fellow flyers once i get to grips with the phantom, I have transport and willing to travel.

Jamie
Hi sherburn in elemt here

iam in Sheffield and would like to meet up with anyone for a chat and some learning advice, I have a car so can travel.I will be getting a P3A very soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers