Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

pyrophantom said:
At 676 mine should be dogs danglies gimbal with soopa doopa performance extra enhancing jello munching perfection !!

:lol:
Beautifully poetic ;)

My number is _ _ _ oh ya, $h.t, I cancelled. :( Sorry I did - shoot! I really believe Keri is delivering a product that will be flawless.

Ah, bad timing. I paid for overnight delivery and while the gimbal shipped today but will arrive Tuesday (hours after I fly off on the trip I ordered it for). I think I will have my wife send it to me on location. :)

Kerranga said:
Ah, bad timing. I paid for overnight delivery and while the gimbal shipped today but will arrive Tuesday (hours after I fly off on the trip I ordered it for). I think I will have my wife send it to me on location. :)

Maybe get her to bring it in person.... :)

Kerranga said:
Or, she could send it to me :) I will pay shipping.

here is a question ..for those that have shipping confirmation , what colour did you get ?? maybe the are just shipping one colour right now ..

streetcreep said:
here is a question ..for those that have shipping confirmation , what colour did you get ?? maybe the are just shipping one colour right now ..

White for me.

OMG, this forum is painful to monitor (no, I can't stop either). Hearing that DJI is coming out with a gimbal and RP gimbal on the verge of delivery, which one... do I buy BOTH... wait for DJI, but what if they take until Aug to release it... I can't take this much longer. I'm gonna go get drunk while at work. Add some different excitement to my life.

And so it was that the legend of Gimbal Claus began. That jolly old man, St. Keri, streaking through the night on a sheigh pulled by 12 P2Vs (one trying to fly home to China). Delivering gimbals to all the boys and girls on the nice list while those who didn't believe in St. Keri got a piece of coal, or some other brand of gimbal.
Only 16 sleeps 'till my gimbal arrives! Hope I can sleep, it won't come if you don't sleep.

grochester said:
And so it was that the legend of Gimbal Claus began. That jolly old man, St. Keri, streaking through the night on a sheigh pulled by 12 P2Vs (one trying to fly home to China). Delivering gimbals to all the boys and girls on the nice list while those who didn't believe in St. Keri got a piece of coal, or some other brand of gimbal.
Only 16 sleeps 'till my gimbal arrives! Hope I can sleep, it won't come if you don't sleep.

Do you believe in St. Keri ? How old are you? :)

grochester said:

Ha ha.

grochester said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AllanVB said:
grochester said:

Do you believe in St. Keri ? How old are you? :)

Yep, I'm on the nice list.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT