Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I know Keri is reading this thread, so, here's a tough question for Rotorpixel: what is your estimated daily rate for assembling the gimbals and dispatching them to us, avid costumers?

Pull_Up said:
Not enough, is the answer! <cracks whip>

;)

Exactly. I volunteer to take my gimbal in kit form. Heck, send my the non-machined parts and the g-code and I'll machine the AL parts on my own CNC mill if it saves time.

wp6529 said:
Old Gazer said:
Right here
Oops. One Line up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Right year and day, wrong month. That was the camera update from January.

I underlined the wrong update. It's the one above. It has today's date. It's for the RC assistant v. 1.1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well it's enough per day to start shipping this week, so Keri said ("100%"). That includes some machining and drilling, some soldering, balancing and testing x100... I get the feeling Rotorpixel are the sort of company who'd rather do it right - if that's at the expense of doing it quick I'll take the "right" any day.

Pull_Up said:
Well it's enough per day to start shipping this week, so Keri said ("100%"). That includes some machining and drilling, some soldering, balancing and testing x100... I get the feeling Rotorpixel are the sort of company who'd rather do it right - if that's at the expense of doing it quick I'll take the "right" any day.

I think you're right, Pull_Up.

So, let me rephrase my question: how many gimbals finished per week, averagely?

Jre said:
Yea, that would be the SKU. The interesting thing though is that my SKU says "SQ1145677". Shouldn't they all be the same SKU? :shock:

You got white and black as an option

iResq said:
I received my tracking number!!!

OK, that was really just practice for tomorrow. ;)

Got mine today. A link to the video I took will be posted shortly. IT'S AMAZING!

Also a practice run... :D

gfredrone said:
iResq said:
I received my tracking number!!!

OK, that was really just practice for tomorrow. ;)

Got mine today. A link to the video I took will be posted shortly. IT'S AMAZING!

Also a practice run... :D

Phew, for a moment there, I really believed the RotorPixel gimbal actually exists! :lol:

Anybody think that adding the upgrade to the Wifi repeater is a good idea with this gimbal?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

From the Rotorpixel facebook page on 18 Feb:

Let the assembly begin!

We're starting to ship units out this week, but have a long road of pre-orders to fulfill ahead of us. If you've placed an order, please be patient while we carefully assemble each one for you.

And, if you're thinking about placing an order, expect at least a 4-6 week wait to receive yours. There's a long line-up!

I ordered mine on the 11 Feb... So maybe sometime in mid March for me, order #499. Can't wait!

sbooneaz said:
From the Rotorpixel facebook page on 18 Feb:

Let the assembly begin!

We're starting to ship units out this week, but have a long road of pre-orders to fulfill ahead of us. If you've placed an order, please be patient while we carefully assemble each one for you.

And, if you're thinking about placing an order, expect at least a 4-6 week wait to receive yours. There's a long line-up!

I ordered mine on the 11 Feb... So maybe sometime in mid March for me, order #499. Can't wait!

Mine is #477, ordered on the 10th (in Canada..) and this is what Keri wrote to me yesterday, after I asked him "any chance of knowing when do you estimate you will send my order?"
"You've got almost 200 orders ahead of yours which need to be fulfilled first, so it'll be at least 4-5 weeks before that will be possible".

Patience is a virtue....a huge one, in this case!

So, hopefully, end of March, early April, mid April....I guess :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

cavaleiro01 said:
Jre said:
pieter va said:
Yea, that would be the SKU. The interesting thing though is that my SKU says "SQ1145677". Shouldn't they all be the same SKU? :shock:

You got white and black as an option

Mine is white...

Better make it "Mine will be white, someday..." :shock:

yep, mine too Jre has got a black one on order

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94