Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Pull_Up said:
I am not a number, I am a free man!

My order number's between iResq and MattOllieman. ;) Canada Post still haven't picked up the package, though... :( When it does get into their system I'll give everyone my tracking number so all you Stateside FedEx'ers can watch yourselves overtake me over the next few days as mine gets rowed across the Atlantic...

Wow, there were a lot of people jumping on the order bandwagon in that first 10 minutes!

Well that is certainly interesting. If iResq is 346 and I am 348, it makes me wonder how shipping is being handled. I also ordered mine with overnight shipping. Oh man, I hope I don't start speculation on lists and so forth :).

Pull_Up said:

My order number's between iResq and MattOllieman. ;) Canada Post still haven't picked up the package, though... :( When it does get into their system I'll give everyone my tracking number so all you Stateside FedEx'ers can watch yourselves overtake me over the next few days as mine gets rowed across the Atlantic...

Wow, there were a lot of people jumping on the order bandwagon in that first 10 minutes!

I believe they are are 5 hours behind us ???
So still got time pull-up !
17:00 hours is good for pick up !
Glen.

Kerranga said:
Pull_Up said:

Well that is certainly interesting. If iResq is 346 and I am 348, it makes me wonder how shipping is being handled. I also ordered mine with overnight shipping. Oh man, I hope I don't start speculation on lists and so forth :).

I didn't have the option of overnight - 4 working day only (and not guranteed either - it has to go through customs here as an import and will probably be delayed there, too) - bless 'em for putting it on the rowing boat now knowing I would have to watch you lot get yours next day and be flying around all weekend. Bloody Yanks and their proximity to Canada...

;) :lol:

Just two people out of the orders on this forum ????
10 last week maybe just two this week !! :lol:
:!: :!: :!:

Line Cutter!!! Lol. It doesn't matter to me. I'm sure I'll have it in a couple weeks. No biggie.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

[/img]
AllanVB said:
FYI...... Just received this am from DJI

djireply.jpg

If that statement is true from DJI and a gimbal is released prior to Rotorpixel's gimbals being shipped, I see the potential for an avalanche of order cancellations.

tedw123 said:
[/img]
AllanVB said:
FYI...... Just received this am from DJI

djireply.jpg

If that statement is true from DJI and a gimbal is released prior to Rotorpixel's gimbals being shipped, I see the potential for an avalanche of order cancellations.

Agreed. You snooze you lose.

streetcreep said:
I think we just start the rumor that iresq and pull_up are queue jumping :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah... pull_up DOES have those shifty eyes... :D

Not sure : If the Rotopixel is as good as the hypothetical DJI gimbal and can also handle a GoPro people may well stick to Rotopixel.

Things may change, mainly for new buyers, once the DJI gimbal is announced, and if it proves to be as good as the RP...

Helveticus said:
Not sure : If the Rotopixel is as good as the hypothetical DJI gimbal and can also handle a GoPro people may well stick to Rotopixel.

Things may change, mainly for new buyers, once the DJI gimbal is announced, and if it proves to be as good as the RP...

I'm very interested in the new DJI gimbal price... They're not famous for giving stuff away... ;)

-slinger

Mori55 said:
Don't you think we need to see how good rotor pixel actually is ?

+1 I suspect it's going to be very good, from all I've read and seen. :)

gunslinger said:
Mori55 said:
Don't you think we need to see how good rotor pixel actually is ?

+1 I suspect it's going to be very good, from all I've read and seen. :)
Same here, and the BIG advantage of RP is the GoPro "upgradability". That, for me, is a winner feature, even if the price is a little higher ! :)

arinvideo said:
What if the Dji gimbal is the rotorpixel gimbal...
That's something that crossed my mind too :D

[EDIT] Wouldn't DJI affect their own "pro" market if they release a "too good" Phantom with gimbal ?

Maybe not, as the Phantom can't easily carry a DSLR + it's gimbal...

gunslinger said:
Helveticus said:

I'm very interested in the new DJI gimbal price... They're not famous for giving stuff away... ;)

-slinger
What do you mean? They're giving away batteries right now :)

iResq said:
Got my shipping notice today :)

My number 346.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Geez! I didn't read the forum for a day and I'm missing out on the latest RP drama! Haha.

Great to hear you got a shipping notification! Not liking your number though since I'm in the 390s. :-( Here I thought I was a quick draw with the credit card on the preorder day! Apparently not!

iResq please post some video of the piece as well as it mounted on the phantom when you do receive. I am anxious to see it as well as real world results of fly time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d