Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Geoelectro said:
I sure hope entrepreneurs don't get on forums or they'd likely never go into business to manufacture a product.

Geo

It's pretty tough living on the cutting edge of new technologies and capabilities.

I'd rather have it this way than to sit again through the Apple and Microsoft process, where they ship known defects to meet a marketing target date, and then issue an endless stream of patches.

Mori55 said:
GneeChee said:
This is getting old.
Oh I don't know if it's that bad ! You have people begging for your product!!!

No, I don't. I have no product. The repetitive, unproductive whining in this thread is getting old.

So, back to business. For those with the rotor please help me with two issues:

1.) I use 7th channel and the DJI "assistant" settings have no effect on the camera tilt via 7th chan lever. Does anyone know how to adjust or tell me where I can find the gimbal board "assistant"?

2.) Simon was helpful on dampers and jello but I've tried loose and "6 turns" on dampers but I still get some jello (props new and balanced). Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Really? You non-contributing Zeroes come on here and flame the product creator because it's "taking too long" to get your gimbal despite agreeing on the dotted line to STFU & chill until it's refined & ready so you'll get the best & latest and suffer no early regrets?

FCK, some of you whining Zeroes didn't even buy one, really? I imagine you'll sing a different tune once you've shot your first vid, that is if you paid for one. So tell me, the moment you need help will you be back here sulking & whining or begging & blaming Keri to give you con$ideration for your FCK-up's??

And then you have the FCK'n nerve to flame the one guy that has an impeccable record of selflessly offering help to the noobs, clueless, FCK-up's, & Zeroes alike w/o one shred of malice, REALLY?

Well FCK me I must've flown my Vision into the Twilight Zone. My one problem with you non-fcking contributing Zeroes is that one of you may just get stupid enough to get close to a nerve, pissoff the creator, and bring an end to any joy or interest he had in going above & beyond to make sure the initial runs of our Rotorpixels are as defect-free as possible, farm-out the rest to Shenzen, give us the toll-free support number to Pakistan, and dive back into sweet Dominica's depths and be done with it.

Really? You want to piss on the creator & screw this up for the rest if us because you can't wait? Cancel your FCK'n order and go buy a Taco Splendido or better yet, go join the P2 H3 3D Zenmuse team... DJI is inherently deaf to whining & complaining. You'll feel perfectly at home and no one will flame you.

iDrone :!:

Tested the distance on the wifi connection with the gimbal on. I'm happy to report I got the same distance I would normally get without the gimbal on.

The area where this is at has a lot of wifi traffic.

I do have a Super Power Supply 9dBi RP-SMA Dual Band 2.4GHz antenna hooked up to the repeater.

iDrone said:
Really? You non-contributing Zeroes come on here and flame the product creator because it's "taking too long" to get your gimbal despite agreeing on the dotted line to STFU & chill until it's refined & ready so you'll get the best & latest and suffer no early regrets?

FCK, some of you whining Zeroes didn't even buy one, really? I imagine you'll sing a different tune once you've shot your first vid, that is if you paid for one. So tell me, the moment you need help will you be back here sulking & whining or begging & blaming Keri to give you con$ideration for your FCK-up's??

And then you have the FCK'n nerve to flame the one guy that has an impeccable record of selflessly offering help to the noobs, clueless, FCK-up's, & Zeroes alike w/o one shred of malice, REALLY?

Well FCK me I must've flown my Vision into the Twilight Zone. My one problem with you non-fcking contributing Zeroes is that one of you may just get stupid enough to get close to a nerve, pissoff the creator, and bring an end to any joy or interest he had in going above & beyond to make sure the initial runs of our Rotorpixels are as defect-free as possible, farm-out the rest to Shenzen, give us the toll-free support number to Pakistan, and dive back into sweet Dominica's depths and be done with it.

Really? You want to piss on the creator & screw this up for the rest if us because you can't wait? Cancel your FCK'n order and go buy a Taco Splendido or better yet, go join the P2 H3 3D Zenmuse team... DJI is inherently deaf to whining & complaining. You'll feel perfectly at home and no one will flame you.

iDrone :!:

http://replygif.net/i/1294.gif

Could everyone that wants to ***** about rotorpixel please start a thread called I wanna ***** about rotor pixel. Unless its a violation of forum decorum to ask for that. You have every right to. And you have every right to say whats on your mind. I come to this forum to learn, and help if I can. Im begging to get back to the help and be helped part of this forum.

Again to be clear, Im not trying to shut down anyones free speech, can we just get organized. I ordered one of these things and want to see how its going with other folks that have them or are waiting for them.

And when I was a kid I used to shake the presents under the christmas tree. Im waiting for xmas in april or may.

It would be nice if people would just come on here to talk about the actual gimbal and matters relating to its use than just use this as a means of beating their chests and complaining at every opportunity, and as many people have pointed out, if you dont like whats going on with the product or company then nobody is forcing you to have anything to do with it.......you dont like it ?, then dont order one and go away !

This thread is for the folks who genuinely want to learn more about how to get better video from the product and benefit from those who have more experience of setting up and flying with the gimbal. The moaners are just ruining it for the rest of us and its not necessary so please go somewhere else to vent your obvious anger and displeasure, and leave us alone to discuss the actual product.

It's the easiest thing in the world to sit from a distance and ***** about a product or a company when you are not the one investing your capital or putting your reputation on the line by releasing products like this.

Please just leave this forum alone and let the rest of us who are genuinely interested, to discuss it in manner which benefits all.

:?

pyrophantom said:
Please just leave this forum alone and let the rest of us who are genuinely interested, to discuss it in manner which benefits all.

:?

And Roger +1

mra1228 said:

1.) I use 7th channel and the DJI "assistant" settings have no effect on the camera tilt via 7th chan lever. Does anyone know how to adjust or tell me where I can find the gimbal board "assistant"?

2.) Simon was helpful on dampers and jello but I've tried loose and "6 turns" on dampers but I still get some jello (props new and balanced). Any thoughts?

Thanks!

1. If you search for SimpleBGC that's the controller in there. They have a GUI for adjustments, but there will be a Rotorpixel produced tuning guide soon - just don't mess up the default Rotorpixel setups that have been prr-loaded. Personally I'm waiting for the official how to on that...

2) Try tightening it up, go to 7 or 8 turns (mark the thumbwheels so you are definitely doing a full revolution). Totally counter-intuitive but worked for me.

Pull_Up said:
mra1228 said:

Thanks!

2) Try tightening it up, go to 7 or 8 turns (mark the thumbwheels so you are definitely doing a full revolution). Totally counter-intuitive but worked for me.

In my mind the fixings provided going through the dampers seems a bit counter intuitive as it stops the dampers from doing its job. Shouldn't the fixings be separated for the top and bottom of each damper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull_Up said:
Have you done the software "hack" to spoof the Assistant into thinking you have a P2 and activating the channel?

Nope. Not sure how, but will troll through the forum to see how it's done, unless you can point me in the right direction.

Pull_Up said:
Have you done the software "hack" to spoof the Assistant into thinking you have a P2 and activating the channel?

Nope. Not sure how, but will troll through the forum to see how it's done, unless you can point me in the right direction.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel