*** Posting About Your 107 Results? POST IT HERE!

Did you find the test easy or hard?

• It was easy for me!

• It had some challenges but I got through it OK.

• I found it difficult.

• I haven't tested yet but plan to.

• I'm don't plan to take the test.

Results are only viewable after voting.
My testing center supplied a really nice piece of clear plastic with crosshairs on it so I could lay it on the map and slide it around as needed. Much easier than trying to draw a straight line with your eyes or whatever.

I got the study test app on the Google play store and have been at that for days. I got an 80% to times in row on the practice test. But I am still a little nervous about it. I don't want to just pass, I actually want to learn the info. How many questions on the test?

Just got my temporary certification :)
How long was it between submitting the application on IACRA and when you actually were able to print a temporary certificate?

I passed the test on one day, associated my exam with the application the next day, and am now waiting to be able to print my temporary certificate.

In my case it was 36 hours between when I submitted the application and when I was able to print a temporary. I'm not sure if that is typical though because I already have Airframe and Powerplant mechanics certificates through the FAA. That might have hastened my approval. I don't know.

In my case it was 36 hours between when I submitted the application and when I was able to print a temporary. I'm not sure if that is typical though because I already have Airframe and Powerplant mechanics certificates through the FAA. That might have hastened my approval. I don't know.
Yes, I've heard that existing certificate holders have expedited service because they can skip the vetting process. I curious as to the time-frame for us mere mortals.

How long was it between submitting the application on IACRA and when you actually were able to print a temporary certificate?

I passed the test on one day, associated my exam with the application the next day, and am now waiting to be able to print my temporary certificate.
I received notice of, and printed, my temporary certificate today.

So far, here is my timeline:

Passed Exam: 21 Nov 2016 @16:00
Associated Exam on Application: 23 Nov 2016 @17:00
Thanksgiving Holiday: 24 Nov 2016 @00:00
Temporary Certificate Issued: 28 Nov 2016 @10:30
Christmas Holiday: 26 Dec 2016 @00:00
New Years Holiday: 02 Jan 2017 @00:00
Received physical card: 30 Jan 2017

Total elapsed time? Two months and nine days (or exactly ten weeks)

Last edited:
HI I just past the test with 80%. Found it very tricky. I took the course with Jason at Remote Pilot 101. Still the questions were worded very awkward and founded hard to decided on many answers.
Now I'm trying to apply at Iacra and I think I need a course to do this. If you guys can help me here. I'm trying to register first as they ask, but when I try to fill the Airman Certificate Number ( I think is the one in the test report as Exam ID) won't accept it. I'm stock here..

HI I just past the test with 80%. Found it very tricky. I took the course with Jason at Remote Pilot 101. Still the questions were worded very awkward and founded hard to decided on many answers.
Now I'm trying to apply at Iacra and I think I need a course to do this. If you guys can help me here. I'm trying to register first as they ask, but when I try to fill the Airman Certificate Number ( I think is the one in the test report as Exam ID) won't accept it. I'm stock here..
You don't get the cert # until later. You have to associate your application with your exam ID first. Then you get a temp ID. Then a few months later you get your cert.

You don't get the cert # until later. You have to associate your application with your exam ID first. Then you get a temp ID. Then a few months later you get your cert.
I should say, no temp ID; your airman cert is then "pending"

Since you are a RemotePilot101 student, you should have watched their video on how to submit to IACRA ...

http://remotepilot101.com/lessons/bonus-submitting-to-iacra/

Yeah what's the scoop with that? I go to the website and enter my info etc and eventually I get a hard card, right? Is there more I need to do?
The passing of the exam does not mean certification. One is not a certified remote pilot just because one passes the exam.

Only when you are issued a remote pilot certificate (temporary or permanent hard card) are you a FAA Certified Commercial Remote Pilot.

IACRA is where you submit an application for said certificate. Part of the application is the proof you passed the exam. You associate your exam results with the application through the website. However, it takes 24 hours (minimum) for the IACRA website to recognize your test results.

You can complete the majority of your application before this time so that once your test results are ready, it will be quicker for you to submit the application. Once your test is associated with your application and submitted, it will take another four or five days to be able to print your temporary certificate. From then, it's seven to eight weeks to receive your physical card in the mail.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20