Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

Hard to tell from the video what was in between you and the bird on the RTH but you still have MILES of desolate open space :) I have that, but just over water!
Did you see that video of the guy that attached to ziplock bags to his landing gears for a Emergency water landing. The drone will float but I don't think your'll ever fly it again.

Did you see that video of the guy that attached to ziplock bags to his landing gears for a Emergency water landing. The drone will float but I don't think your'll ever fly it again.
I bet mine wouldn't float or stay on it skids with the heavy batteries I tow around[emoji41]

The cool thing about both those autolands(other than it landing on its feet[emoji41])
Is that unboosted terminator panel let me drop down to 25ft before signal dropped, thats at over 2 miles away

That's pretty awesome !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462238957.909491.jpg

I'm probably gonna try the Maxx out tomorrow for the first time and will most likely do a flight immediately following w/ the Terminator, both unboosted.
Whats your vote guys should I start a whole new thread called "Terminator VS Maxx" or just keep it rolling rite here???
Input!

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Yeah new thread DB... Put them up against each other for everyone to see. Some people might not be checking this thread. New thread with the proper subject will be great.

View attachment 52437
I'm probably gonna try the Maxx out tomorrow for the first time and will most likely do a flight immediately following w/ the Terminator, both unboosted.
Whats your vote guys should I start a whole new thread called "Terminator VS Maxx" or just keep it rolling rite here???
Input!

New thread !

View attachment 52437
Input!

Both transmitters same FW & model # ?

Hey d
Boosted or unboosted all you really want is a strong signal at 8 Plus miles. The unboosted part is just a bonus[emoji41]
As you well know Ed,when we're playing around with these battery mods that far out, we can't afford to lose a signal even for 30 seconds
db, not sure if I should just sell my boosters to help make up the cost of the Terminator extreme.

I got two 2.4ghz 3W sunhans, and the 4W 5.8ghz.

I know you don't have the Extreme yet, but is a 5.8 panel generally weaker than the two 2.4?

In that case, keep the 5.8 booster, and possibly go with a duel 1W amp on the 2.4ghz panels, or leave them unboosted?

Yeah you may still need the 5.8. I would keep them all, you never know

**** bro, you got the extreme terminator ordered? With the 5.8! I'm wicked jelly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga