Phantom Terminator Linear Antenna?

Db I'm massively impressed. I noticed there was some battery cell deviation is this just false reading due to the battery mod or does this tend to happen when you drain it down to 3%
Yes all of the last few seconds of the flight so I'm guessing it's just because the battery was so low! In the short time it took me to drive the 2 miles to go get it, the battery it already shut completely off.

Heres another one, didnt make it back, had autoland. I even did a 2 mile test run this time thought I had the wind in my favor. But it was a direct crosswind so no more speed on the way back than on the way out, and that's just not gonna work. Not when you're 9+ miles out. Very impressive antenna though!
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Check out all the interference in the city area. That's that same area I can't get my standard to go past!

Heres another one, didnt make it back, had autoland. I even did a 2 mile test run this time thought I had the wind in my favor. But it was a direct crosswind so no more speed on the way back than on the way out, and that's just not gonna work. Not when you're 9+ miles out. Very impressive antenna though!
Check out all the interference in the city area. That's that same area I can't get my standard to go past!
Interesting flight, A local flyer did an Emergency landing. He thought it was a parking lot ended up being a street and a car got to it before him. He was selling for scrap on Craigs list.

The cool thing about both those autolands(other than it landing on its feet[emoji41])
Is that unboosted terminator panel let me drop down to 25ft before signal dropped, thats at over 2 miles away

That's good at least you got more time to adjust for landing and at 25' you should have a good idea of what the area is like.
I have just come across these 5.8 panel antennas at 24db
WIFIMARKET Best Wi-Fi components in Europe.
You think they would work they have an n connection but there is an n - sma converter have a look there is alot on there and if these work there very good price;)

The cool thing about both those autolands(other than it landing on its feet[emoji41])
Is that unboosted terminator panel let me drop down to 25ft before signal dropped, thats at over 2 miles away
wow 25 feet. I'm guessing no overpasses on the freeway between you and the drone. I've had 3 Emergency landing. 1 with my P3a, same as you had heavy crosswinds just eat up the battery. I ended up landing about 75 feet from take off 6% left on battery. The other 2 was with my P2v+ I ended up walking 900 ft first time and 1200 the second time.

That 5.8 panel would be sweet right on top of the terminator for the standard

wow 25 feet. I'm guessing no overpasses on the freeway between you and the drone. I've had 3 Emergency landing. 1 with my P3a, same as you had heavy crosswinds just eat up the battery. I ended up landing about 75 feet from take off 6% left on battery. The other 2 was with my P2v+ I ended up walking 900 ft first time and 1200 the second time.
75 feet is not considered an auto landing that's just the landing ,you made it dude[emoji41]haha
What was you doing flying from on top of the RV

Sooooooo F-ing jealous that you guys have a flat space with enough room to push it and put it down safely. My distance runs locally are over water. Like playing Russian roulette. I think I have 50rds in the revolver though [emoji12]

No but I have tried standing in the bed of a truck it does seen to help. I'll up load a link to the video. I was out in some rolling hills with some mountains to my back. I cut the front leg of the flight out.

Sooooooo F-ing jealous that you guys have a flat space with enough room to push it and put it down safely. My distance runs locally are over water. Like playing Russian roulette. I think I have 50rds in the revolver though [emoji12]
Ed not all of my flights are on flat ground check the link I just uploaded. I was one luck SOB if it would gone down I would of need an drone S&R.

That 5.8 panel would be sweet right on top of the terminator for the standard

So you think it'll work I can't see anything that's making me doubt it other than the price

wonder how much it would cost to have it shipped to the USA. If I did the conversion right it's like $23.05 US.
That sounds about right to me, bargain :)

as I said depends on s/h. that might double or triple the cost. I was looking on ebay and there is some by TP-link for $53.

dirtybum did you have some control in autoland. I thought I was able to still get it to move forward.

I could control it just fine.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462214951.362718.jpg

Ed not all of my flights are on flat ground check the link I just uploaded. I was one luck SOB if it would gone down I would of need an drone S&R.
Hard to tell from the video what was in between you and the bird on the RTH but you still have MILES of desolate open space :) I have that, but just over water!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119