Phantom 4 stress crack

Fpholt often claims the X Star as being superior to the P4 but I don't know if folks who have flown/owned both. So it's hard to get an objective answer

But guys we are talking about the P4 here - primaily the quality after 4 products P1. - P4 is questionable still inferior plastic - mass produced - Chinese quality - great real - wake up

But guys we are talking about the P4 here - primaily the quality after 4 products P1. - P4 is questionable still inferior plastic - mass produced - Chinese quality - great real - wake up

Yes, and so is the Autel and essentially 90% of their drone manufacturers.

The relevance is that how can you say that the Autel is stronger if he hasn't been able to compare in person?
cause a lot of us have compared p3 and p4 also typhoon h if you really want to know we found build quality much better on the autel

shell is stronger I didn't say x star was superior to a p4 I had fun flying p4 sport mode was a blast out of all three p3 p4 and the h we did notice camera quality is better and shell is way better than the p3 but the p4 is really nice bird is built a lot better than the 3

I'm just saying that the P4 and P3 aren't comparable in build quality, at all, and that I'm genuinely curious how the Autel is better than the P4. I would gladly buy one if so

some company's take pride in there manufacturing some just whip them out

Reactions: mrcrane2u
I'm just saying that the P4 and P3 aren't comparable in build quality, at all, and that I'm genuinely curious how the Autel is better than the P4. I would gladly buy one if so
okay better case 64 gig card better camera and yes it goes the distance if you get a chance fly one and you will see

Reactions: TheGman
some company's take pride in there manufacturing some just whip them out

I should clarify: I work for a tech company that makes sensors. We work with various drone companies and as far I know the consolidation of resources in Shenzen allows different factories to make the same product.

While DJI may provide much poorer CS, their manufacturing and sourcing is actually better than most of the other manufacturers out of Shenzen, largely because they have been doing it for the last decade and help build that city into the manufacturing capital that it is today.

ALL of these products are mass produced with roughly the same components with standardized QA and QC.

sunday went 2.54 miles still had video and full bars / plus I forgot detachable gimble which I think is a big selling point can add future cameras

Reactions: TheGman
I should clarify: I work for a tech company that makes sensors. We work with various drone companies and as far I know the consolidation of resources in Shenzen allows different factories to make the same product.

While DJI may provide much poorer CS, their manufacturing and sourcing is actually better than most of the other manufacturers out of Shenzen, largely because they have been doing it for the last decade and help build that city into the manufacturing capital that it is today.

ALL of these products are mass produced with roughly the same components with standardized QA and QC.
you have to remember autel has been around longer than dji last year they where working on x star didn't release it cause changed it and wanted to put out a better product

Yes, but Autel has not been making consumer drones as long thus wouldn't have the leg up in sourcing and manufacturing.

Their products for Ag and mining are fantastic.

Does the X Star premium come with (2) IMU and/or compasses?

they been
sourcing and manufacturing. so I think they would have a leg up as for part 2 of question I'm not sure but think so

they been
sourcing and manufacturing. so I think they would have a leg up as for part 2 of question I'm not sure but think so

Very true but with respect I doubt they use the same components and manufacturing for consumer drones.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor