Phantom 4 stress crack

I due know there customer service cant be beat they really go out of there way to help you plus is us based in Washington

try this test go to website and ask them about dual imu and compass watch how fast they talk to you or call them you will be amazed

Show us a side by side in flight comparison if you push it so hard.
Also:
due>do
there> their

flew same route with my p3a but video got choppy and I have a dbs mod on it

Show us a side by side in flight comparison if you push it so hard.
Also:
due>do
there> their
wait some people on here will tell you they where there during flights

try this test go to website and ask them about dual imu and compass watch how fast they talk to you or call them you will be amazed

I just did. Very helpful.

Dual IMU but not a dual compass.

I got the impression that obstacle avoidance won't be coming as an ad on and will be included in the next version.

They also reaffirmed the 1 mile range (under ideal conditions) but said that " some people have been getting over 2 miles though".

Really fast answering and the company is based in the US (but with Chinese manufacturing).

Also worth noting a few differences: the Autel doesn't have as accurate hover as the P4.

seems like it's a P3+ and has a lot of what the P4 doesn't without the OA, range, battery life, or 3rd party app support.

Also worth noting a few differences: the Autel doesn't have as accurate hover as the P4.

seems like it's a P3+ and has a lot of what the P4 doesn't without the OA, range, battery life, or 3rd party app support.
yep and doesn't have gimble issues either or updates every 2 minutes

DJI updates are awful to implement but they do work wonders on some revisions
and sometimes make thinks worse why so many updates its just getting ridicules

@flpholt lay off the meth or adderall or whatever drug you're on every day. You've posted 25 times in this thread alone. Almost every thread I click on is polluted with your one liners, trolling, and other irrelevant nonsense. Nobody wants to hear it man. Get yourself some help brother.

Reactions: GT500BILL
@flpholt lay off the meth or adderall or whatever drug you're on every day. You've posted 25 times in this thread alone. Almost every thread I click on is polluted with your one liners, trolling, and other irrelevant nonsense. Nobody wants to hear it man. Get yourself some help brother.
Dont be hating

You dont need retracts or a camera the spins 360 unless there are two operators. You can really get disoriented when you start doing camera moves and trying to fly your ship.

Reactions: N017RW
don't read my post opps only 843 likes hummm

You dont need retracts or a camera the spins 360 unless there are two operators. You can really get disoriented when you start doing camera moves and trying to fly your ship.
I flew a tyhoon h and there is a knob for the rotation of the camera and also controls the speed and direction of camera, so really only the person flying the bird is need to do both .js

Reactions: flpholt
My Phantom 4 had just over 4hr30min flying time. Not a single crash landing. In fact, 90% of time it landed into my hand. The front port side leg started developing crack (see photo). I have presented the drone to my local Apple store in Sydney (I have bought Phantom in March from Apple) and got it replaced with brand new unit in box on the spot. No questions asked. Great service! Earlier on, I have reported problem to DJI customer service. I am yet to hear from them :-( Of course, I am worried that this could be an ongoing problem, which DJI will address with care despite excluding Phantom's frame from warranty (see DJI disclaimer attached)

Attachments

• IMG_1707.jpg
    IMG_1707.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 438
  • DJI Warranty Conditions.pdf
    154.7 KB · Views: 149
I flew a tyhoon h and there is a knob for the rotation of the camera and also controls the speed and direction of camera, so really only the person flying the bird is need to do both .js

The point is flying FPV and having the camera off forward axis can be dangerous if not confusing as it now requires axis translation to achieve the desired flight path.

Reactions: varangian

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4