Official P3 Range Leaderboard

i'm the same man .. im only on FB for drone stuff too, really prefer to stay away to be honest :) You wanna help me get AirShou setup? I've seriously tried everything! I can get it to download and i see the icon, but then it errors with download failed, retry? Gonna punch it in the face! Anyways

I can't get AirShou either...I think apples the issue.. If you go here AirShou - iOSEmus to download it explains Something about Apple revoking the Certificate...

When i go to Savage Pool it wont download either.."Unable to Download APP"

Under Settings - General - I don't have a tab for "Profiles & Device Management" because the app doesn't install a profile because it can't...

I believe if we would have installed it a few weeks ago we would have been good...

I can't get AirShou either...I think apples the issue.. If you go here AirShou - iOSEmus to download it explains Something about Apple revoking the Certificate...

When i go to Savage Pool it wont download either.."Unable to Download APP"

Under Settings - General - I don't have a tab for "Profiles & Device Management" because the app doesn't install a profile because it can't...

I believe if we would have installed it a few weeks ago we would have been good...
i have the exact same thing

Solution guys try Vidyo Search

Thanks that program seems to work...I can handle an advertisement every now and then...Do you know where it puts the clipped video? After i choose what parts i want clipped i hit "use" and it says preparing video and i don't know where to find it when its done..

Thanks that program seems to work...I can handle an advertisement every now and then...Do you know where it puts the clipped video? After i choose what parts i want clipped i hit "use" and it says preparing video and i don't know where to find it when its done..

The video should be in Photos. It should have asked you to allow the app to access Photos to save it in there.

The video should be in Photos. It should have asked you to allow the app to access Photos to save it in there.

Yeah it saves the original there but when i trim the video its not in there...I must be missing something.

thanks. seems all good, muchos gracias.

The app that's recording the screen that Mikepoo mentioned "Vidyo". It has an editing feature that trims the video. I'll download another app to edit that way...All good...Thanks

Edit: sorry that reply was meant for mandalay

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Agree for wind and weight but how you can explain my results between stock and the ms4.0. When I see your video
the average watts seems to be still less than me, with I supposed to be at least a 5200 mah battery.
It seems the more you add weight ,the less it needs watts ?
In this video, what kind of motor do you used 2312, 2312A or KDE

There's still a lot of other variables at play. In that video of datcon, that was with the MS 5200 back on a chilly April night. I have found that my P3A is a bit of a freak and that it can get better performance than some others using the same battery. For that flight I still had stock 2312A motors on it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Atlantic Surfer
I had what I thought was a new record. However, something else prevented me. I think the batteries I ran were abused too much and tapered off quickly on the return or this is a critical difference with the KDE motors. Up until now, I haven't noticed any negative performance because of the KDEs. I think I'm going to put the original motors back on and check out the 2 batteries I ran for this run. Judging by the speeds, I should have made it back. Or at least been close. If it would have been close, I would have went for it and crossed the bay to bring her home. Oh well.

That was so much fun to watch, I did that flight so many times it felt like that was my video. Ultimately in the end I think your return speed was the culprit. I got real close to beating my own personal best with camera many times and every time I turn around and my speed is not there ,I already know I'm not gonna make it.
I haven't watched too many people be able to make that distance at that low of altitude! That flight was a success whether you made it back or not[emoji41]

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed209
That was so much fun to watch, I did that flight so many times it felt like that was my video. Ultimately in the end I think your return speed was the culprit. I got real close to beating my own personal best with camera many times and every time I turn around and my speed is not there ,I already know I'm not gonna make it.
I haven't watched too many people be able to make that distance at that low of altitude! That flight was a success whether you made it back or not[emoji41]

Thanks bud you are probably right about the speed thing but I just feel like it shoulda been closer than that. I felt that I was having the best flight ever because in my previous personal bests 10.28mi and 9+mi I was battling stronger headwind and yeah I did get a better return mph but that whole outbound trip was a battery beating with the wind and still flew 40min. This flight here was just 33min and I landed at 10%. I've flown 40-41min in worse conditions. I'll take what you said and keep it in mind, you have a lot more flights under your belt :)

I noticed the gimbal is dead now. No apparent damage but the wheel on the r/c doesn't do anything now... the gimbal just stays wherever it's at. No up/down. Looks like maybe it was a hard landing.

Edit: oh and that spot is on a hillside so I was a little higher than what the altitude was indicating.

Last edited:
Hey guys! All updated! Sorry for the delay, had eye surgery about a week ago. Let me know if missed yours!

Hope you are recovering fast, @JakeMaxxUAV. Here is my latest flight with battery mod + windsurfer.
eb5e469196431a2dc473f4c2c61031b3.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart