Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Well done Flp, big improvement over your last Personal record ! and It seems you are on the podium now
But the question is : Did you get back !
And of course which battery mod and boosted or not ?

Yes I did. landed at 5% battery Flight was witnessed by 2 legends for long distance flights namely Keith McCormick and Jon Wiegel during the Swarm weekend here in Florida.

Reactions: Digdat0
Yes I did. landed at 5% battery Flight was witnessed by 2 legends for long distance flights namely Keith McCormick and Jon Wiegel during the Swarm weekend here in Florida.
I can vouch for FLPTFLYER as well, hes legit as they come. A darn good pilot too.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
In fact I have no doubt about that !
But what battery mod ? and your last record was unboosted, same thing this time ?

Hey nice flight Atlantic Surfer 37,823ft is good...my challenge is keeping up with you lol.
Thanks Alan, I'm sure you'll do it !
But sadly I'm out of the race for a while. Another attempt this afternoon and after only 3 flights with my new shell, cracks again ...
Don't want to change a shell every week so I'm gonna build my own frame

In fact I have no doubt about that !
But what battery mod ? and your last record was unboosted, same thing this time ?
Boosted with a new prototype DBS ITELITE antenna called Atlas. Battery remains the same (6600 mAh split pack) with carbon re-inforced fiber props.

Thanks Alan, I'm sure you'll do it !
But sadly I'm out of the race for a while. Another attempt this afternoon and after only 3 flights with my new shell, cracks again ...
Don't want to change a shell every week so I'm gonna build my own frame
Talking about cracked shell...Have you guys done anything to strengthen the shell? I use Plast-Aid to hopefully make it harder for the shell to crack when flying with those heavy batteries. Will see how effective it is after I get more flights out of it...
Prevent Stress Cracks Guaranteed [finaly]

Boosted with a new prototype DBS ITELITE antenna called Atlas. Battery remains the same (6600 mAh split pack) with carbon re-inforced fiber props.
Thanks FLP ! Huge antenna (seen a picture on Facebook ) . Seems a direct concurrent of the Terminator ( at least in volume ! ) in the range of 18/19 db ?
And good info about a 6600 split : It works for you ( I supposed it's a Multistar LiHV )

Talking about cracked shell...Have you guys done anything to strengthen the shell? I use Plast-Aid to hopefully make it harder for the shell to crack when flying with those heavy batteries. Will see how effective it is after I get more flights out of it...
Prevent Stress Cracks Guaranteed [finaly]

When I change my shell last week, I don't, but if DJI send me a new one in garantie I'll do !! Like you I think the original shell isn't strong enough to deal with this kind of load

80120de8bc2163b5caff788c97223bcb.jpg
b40dd6ab2c3273ad0b2c9abee6779914.jpg
f585d72c969ababd7237f040cafd4881.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I don't know if you guys are on Facebook as well but the whole entire flight was done on Facebook live from my page. I do apologize about the screen we were having technical difficult difficulties with the Facebook live so you might have to turn your phone slightly to watch it. And please send me a friend request I like to do you are my big flights live on Facebook.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus