Official P3 Range Leaderboard

If you mean the 19 1/2
mile suicide run, I was looking back and don't think I posted which bat mod I used! But if memory serves me right, I used the horizon 5.2 split. It was just the battery I had charged at the time, and I honestly didn't expect it to go 19 miles or else I wouldve use a bigger battery[emoji41] if memory serves me was about a 32 minute flight going about 36-40 miles an hour

Reactions: Digdat0
If you mean the 19 1/2
mile suicide run, I was looking back and don't think I posted which bat mod I used! But if memory serves me right, I used the horizon 5.2 split. It was just the battery I had charged at the time, and I honestly didn't expect it to go 19 miles or else I wouldve use a bigger battery[emoji41] if memory serves me was about a 32 minute flight going about 36-40 miles an hour

Good to know. Thanks as always.
I can't get past 25ish most times on mine, fw 126 in GPS mode, in atti I get about 33ish into slight head wind.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
@Jake please update me, New PR
27534 feet from home point.
Landed with %40 main and %9 @ 3.75v on externals.
Boosted maxx
Battery mod

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Just a suggestion Jake: is it possible to put the HD link next to each entry in the leader board, so others can easily see the flight details.

Nice, I bet you have a whole lot more on that multistar. What's your goal? I'm hoping for 40k with just windsurfers and bat mod.

Nice, I bet you have a whole lot more on that multistar. What's your goal? I'm hoping for 40k with just windsurfers and bat mod.

Oh yea, it has plenty more when I turn around. I'm just increasing it little by little this time I turned around at %65 and Landed with %25 main and %7 @ 3. 63v external. So next one I'll turn around at %55 which should put well me over 40000!!!
My problem right now I'd I can't go past 25 mph in GPS mode, and there isn't much head wind at all so I go in atti mode to hit 31ish and back at around 36ish. Do I suppose there must be some wind up there but I take it up with a normal battery first and see how fast the wind is blowing and what direction. And there really isn't that strong a head!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Digdat0
Stock P3P with no modification on either pilot or bird side.

19,991 ft from home.

Capture.JPG

P3p 9.5 miles with a elite MaxxRange Not boosted with bird side battery modification...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 332
  • image.png
    image.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Come on pablo, you cant post a great flight like that without the juicy details[emoji41]

I would say by the picture and numbers
There was absolutely no wind, his speed going out was 34.04 mph and coming back, absolutely no wind and slightly faster 34.05!!!!

Being florida, flat, so good LOS probably, I can't see having any WiFi interference either since he went unboosted.
Pretty much the perfect scenario for a long distance run!!!

What you think db?

Last edited:
All updated!

Nice to see you are back
All my video range issues with the amps are obviously taken care of.
There was nothing wrong with the amps, I believe it must have been the p3p, either the fw ( it had the latest) RC had the latest fw too, or the bird itself. The p3 finally got the esc error, replaced the motors but still got the errors, it is the mb.
I replaced it with my other p3p which has fw 126 and downgraded the RC to 158, since then I get no video range issues that I was getting with the amps installed with the other p3.
Thank you for offering to replace the amps before you left on vacation.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I would say by the picture and numbers
There was absolutely no wind, his speed going out was 34.04 mph and coming back, absolutely no wind and slightly faster 34.05!!!!

Being florida, flat, so good LOS probably, I can't see having any WiFi interference either since he went unboosted.
Pretty much the perfect scenario for a long distance run!!!

What you think db?

I'm just wondering why nobody take screenshots like I do ,get out to 48,000 feet,snap a screenshot then turn around and come home, there's a lot of information on that screenshot

Reactions: ray rokni

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic