Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Seriously, when you think about all those guys down at "Milestone Place" down in Florida who meet regularly - guys like DBS Mods, UC and unnamed others - hell, even Jon Weigel, who lives in California and flew all the way to Florida apparently just for the privilege to fly with the pros in the southeast for a weekend. These are all competent guys - guys who have smarts but also the nerves to take their crafts to the limit. You take all those guys, put them all together trading hints and tips, privately advising each other on props and battery mods and tweaks and flight paths and what-not, and ... what happens? One guy working by himself in the lonely state of Iowa wipes 'em all out. It's a pretty significant accomplishment.

Flytrex - Quadcopter and Multirotor Pilots Network

You obviously don't know what you're talking about bro don't talk about me you don't even know me I never kept anything from anybody I've always shared my setups with everybody. Go on the phantom 4 leaderboards I even posted pictures of my set up.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about bro don't talk about me you don't even know me I never kept anything from anybody I've always shared my setups with everybody. Go on the phantom 4 leaderboards I even posted pictures of my set up.
I'm sure it wasn't personal unknown! I think he was just commenting how I do not have ties with any outside groups other than this forum. I'm sure you read that you in particular have been instrumental in helping all of us with this fun challenge.

I'm sure it wasn't personal unknown! I think he was just commenting how I do not have ties with any outside groups other than this forum. I'm sure you read that you in particular have been instrumental in helping all of us with this fun challenge.
IMG_0111.PNG
nothing Secret about the way I do what I do just good old-fashioned flying over and over again. I learned the hard way by myself the only reason I have all these friends it's because people started to notice I was a halfway decent pilot from what I learned on my own like I said this guy doesn't know me.

Nobody's questioning, nor do you need to prove your credentials, everybody, who knows anything about flying distance, Understands and appreciates what a great pilot you are.
like I said, I know Mark from the forum here, he was just being kind to me and didn't mean anything personal to any other pilot[emoji41]

Nobody's questioning, nor do you need to prove your credentials, everybody, who knows anything about flying distance, Understands and appreciates what a great pilot you are.
like I said, I know Mark from the forum here, he was just being kind to me and didn't mean anything personal to any other pilot[emoji41]
I took it personal

Reactions: Lee SK
I'm guessing no camera since you was able to fly that far with only 32 minutes of flight time[emoji41]
Battery : Hyperion 2,800mah x 2
Before turn around : 17':30" Battery : 58% left Speed : 50km/h
Back home : 32':45" Battery : 8% left Speed : 79.95km/h
Without the help of the wind I could not come back home.

Ok holy crap I just read this entire thread and I have to tell you guys "impressive" this is definitely somewhere I want to hang out ....well not like DB lol this guy lives here!
I like the very low levels of sass and the high levels of encouragement.
My longest flight is 8.1 miles and am looking for the 9 mile mark but reading page after page here has me second guessing my set up to the point that I just ordered the MultiStar LiHV 5200 but I do have a question. I don't use HD and have no intentions on using it. Is HD a must to legitimize your long flight? Thanks

Yeah you made it home pretty fast. So is that a yes or no on the camera. Just for my info. I know you have a paid subscription for HD, so we can see the wind report on yours

You made it back 2min faster with a 10mph headwind???? Looks like the wind was at your tail on the way out. Weird that there's no wind measurement for the return trip.

Your HD report shows you flying INTO the wind on the way back, how in the world did you make it back?? CRAZY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West