New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

I live in PB.

I work for an Aerial media company, and also my main job for the DoD, doing some side work for marketing.

The media one can get me batteries...problem is they use all Inspire 1's and they want me to go that route. But I just ride a motorcycle so the size is important :)

Haha sounds pretty awesome. I will keep an eye peeled for you on the freeway with a drone strapped to your back on a motorcycle :p

Are you advising me to:

- Hold off a few more days while you analyze more data from other users?
or
- Hold off a few more days and gather my own data on that same battery?

OK, I did some analysis and got some good data. Believe it or not there are more than 400 flights uploaded already - all in 1 day :) so I got some good data to compare. I did update the description on the battery page and it now provides 2 examples of really bad batteries (just open your flight to see it) You can see that your battery is doing much much better :) 1-4 deviations is pretty common so I wouldn't worry about it.

Here's an example of a bad battery:

deviations-error1.jpg

Reactions: AlmostTan
Have you seen any like this? Instead of one cell lagging behind, it's the other 3 lagging behind.

Attachments

• battery.JPG
    battery.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 363
OK, I did some analysis and got some good data. Believe it or not there are more than 400 flights uploaded already - all in 1 day :) so I got some good data to compare. I did update the description on the battery page and it now provides 2 examples of really bad batteries (just open your flight to see it) You can see that your battery is doing much much better :) 1-4 deviations is pretty common so I wouldn't worry about it.

Here's an example of a bad battery:

deviations-error1.jpg

I really appreciate you doing more digging!

Have you seen any like this? Instead of one cell lagging behind, it's the other 3 lagging behind.
Is that serial number 2232? Either way, I would think this is not as bad because you have a stronger cell, as opposed to a weaker cell, but I am just speculating. I would recommend you keep an eye when you fly and continue to monitor it. Please report back with any findings!

Reactions: Brad Pierce
It's actually 681. Luckily I've had zero issues with this thing so not too horribly worried. I just did a 100% to 0% discharge while in hover. Did a full charge (timed it at 1h 03min). I will give it a good flight tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks!

@EranSteiner You really should put a paypal donate button somewhere on that site. I would love to give a couple bucks to support your efforts. Really good information concerning batteries especially. Thanks

I connected my iPad to my computer. Through iTunes I selected apps, then DJI go app, and there are no txt files. Several other type files but not a single txt. Using the go app on the iPad, I see all my past flights. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• ipad.png
    ipad.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 400
Great site, thank you!!

Couple of suggestions - can the log time shown on the left be customised for different timezones please?

Also once you've uploaded a number of logs, can a summary page show all owned batteries give an overall status, such as how many charge cycles each one has had, health of each battery, etc?

Thanks.

New data is now displayed in Sensors -> Compass.

Eran, do we need to resubmit uploaded log files to have them re-evaluated with your latest versions of programs?

Thanks for the great work, Eran!

Your webpage is a bit slow, I will be happy to donate in order to increase bandwidth/capacity, and I ma sure more of us will.

Also, one small request - could you please make it possible to upload multiple logs at once?

This site provides a great service. I learned a lot looking at the flight info. of several of my flights.

Unfortunately on Wed. Aug. 19 at 7:37am Eastern Time, the site doesn't load.

Consider making this an app that would run on Mac and Windows.

No to overload his server, but this guy created something very useful and I urge everyone to get over there and get uploading! You can also easily share your flight with anyone by copy and pasting from the address bar (that will only give them access to the one flight you are copy and pasting).

It is still a work in progress with a few things still lacking (deleting logs, proper way to share, etc), but it has just been a great tool to quickly analyse your flights or to go into depth about an issue.

Killer site...
Had some issues that turned out to be caused by operator error-----imagine that!:confused:
I would also be willing to pay a few bucks through paypal to help support you! Let us know if you want to do that!
Thanks again for the work you did.
:)

Really great tool, thanks! But… I have an iPad mini 2 … I take it you can't download (because of no iTunes) from the D JI app directly onto that? Sorry for the confusion and total ignorance!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl