New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

Really great tool, thanks! But… I have an iPad mini 2 … I take it you can't download (because of no iTunes) from the D JI app directly onto that? Sorry for the confusion and total ignorance!

I believe if you connect your ipad to itunes...then select the DJI GO app, then scroll down to see the folders in your GO app, copy and paste the folder "flightrecord" I think* thats the folder name, paste into a folder in windows machine/desktop, and that folder holds all of your .txt flight records. this is all assuming you use windows computer with your ipad.

Thanks Tricky! I hate to sound as ignorant as I am on this but are you suggesting that via a USB I connect my iPad to iTunes on my MacBook or the like?
I was in the same boat a week ago, so don't sweat it. Yes, use usb cable. BUT, as far as i know, you can only view this folder with all your flight .txt files inside a windows machine, and I have no way of confirming if you copy/past that same folder into a macbook, whether you can then open the folder and view the .txt files you are looking for. For sure you cannot! view the .txt files in itunes, hence the reason to copy/paste the WHOLE flightrecorder folder into your laptop....make sense?

Hi Sprague,

If you don't have iTunes installed, you may use iBrowse to transfer the files locally.
I was forced to use iBrowse because Windows 10 drag/drop doesn't work with iTunes.

iBrowse installs on Windows PC.

Reactions: Brad Pierce
Hi guys,

Thanks to all of your support, so far 1100+ flights were uploaded in less than three days, by more than 230 users. I'm very happy to see that you guys are enjoying it!

This also means that my little home server will be running out of capacity soon, so I've been busy getting ready to migrate to an official hosted server. I apologize for my slow responses until this is completed. Please expect a short maintenance window tonight (Wednesday) US pacific time, as I move the site and data to its new home. I will post another message just before it's about to happen.

Cheers and please keep the feedback coming!

Hi Sprague,

If you don't have iTunes installed, you may use iBrowse to transfer the files locally.
I was forced to use iBrowse because Windows 10 drag/drop doesn't work with iTunes.

iBrowse installs on Windows PC.
Look in the bottom right hand area of the iTunes screen for a "Save as" button.

Hi guys,

Thanks to all of your support, so far 1100+ flights were uploaded in less than three days, by more than 230 users. I'm very happy to see that you guys are enjoying it!

This also means that my little home server will be running out of capacity soon, so I've been busy getting ready to migrate to an official hosted server. I apologize for my slow responses until this is completed. Please expect a short maintenance window tonight (Wednesday) US pacific time, as I move the site and data to its new home. I will post another message just before it's about to happen.

Cheers and please keep the feedback coming!

I've used these folks for hosting for years. Very affordable.

https://www.jaguarpc.com/web-hosting-service/

Thanks everyone for the offer to donate! I really appreciate it and it warms my heart. I am probably good for now, but I will keep an open mind about it. Thanks again!

Reactions: Pulsar747n
Hi guys!

I hope you all had a good flying weekend.

I wanted to invite you to check out a brand new site I created. It allows you to check the health of your Phantom 3 by analyzing the DJI Pilot / DJI GO TXT log files from your tablet:

http://healthydrones.com/

You will be amazed at how much cool information can be extracted and calculated based on the data in that file. Here are a few screenshots:

framed-pics.jpg

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran
I ran my log from my visit 2 weeks ago to the great sand dunes. This is so cool!! Great job.

Started server upgrade now! service will be out soon, for 20-30 minutes or so.

Probably a dumb question but has anyone been successful getting the txt files from an iPhone 6 ? I watched the YouTube Video posted here but can only see internal storage from my phone and pictures and no iTunes app?

Site should be back online! please let me know if you notice any issues. Thanks!

Probably a dumb question but has anyone been successful getting the txt files from an iPhone 6 ? I watched the YouTube Video posted here but can only see internal storage from my phone and pictures and no iTunes app?
Make sure you download and install iTunes on your computer from http://itunes.com/

Reactions: Jbundy63

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl