New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I hope you all had a good flying weekend.

I wanted to invite you to check out a brand new site I created. It allows you to check the health of your Phantom 3 by analyzing the DJI Pilot / DJI GO TXT log files from your tablet:

http://healthydrones.com/

You will be amazed at how much cool information can be extracted and calculated based on the data in that file. Here are a few screenshots:

framed-pics.jpg

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a good flying weekend.

I wanted to invite you to check out a brand new site I created. It allows you to check the health of your Phantom 3 by analyzing the DJI Pilot / DJI GO TXT log files from your tablet:

http://healthydrones.com/

You will be amazed at how much cool information can be extracted and calculated based on the data in that file. Here are a few screenshots:

framed-pics.jpg

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran
Any fees or charges for signing up?

Looks like some pretty good info, but I have 2 log files that error out, and all show significantly erroneous data... like speeds in excess of 120 mph, and no battery data

Reactions: The English Guy
OK thanks for the feedback. Do Flight time / Distance / Altitude look good? I suspect this may be how iOS stores some data, working on a fix.

OK thanks for the feedback. Do Flight time / Distance / Altitude look good? I suspect this may be how iOS stores some data, working on a fix.
Yes, those 3 pieces are correct. Also, no battery info was recorded. Here is that log file to play with

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2015-07-04_[22-07-57].txt
    279.3 KB · Views: 391
OK iOS uploads should now work properly (speed, battery etc)... I'll try to fix those that were already uploaded.

Do I need to be accessing this from a pc? I just thought it would recognize my files right from my iPad?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31