New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

Do I need to be accessing this from a pc? I just thought it would recognize my files right from my iPad?
@Huskerfan yes I think you need a PC - I don't think you can access these files from the browser on your iPad (sorry I don't have an iPad to verify)

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a good flying weekend.

I wanted to invite you to check out a brand new site I created. It allows you to check the health of your Phantom 3 by analyzing the DJI Pilot / DJI GO TXT log files from your tablet:

http://healthydrones.com/

You will be amazed at how much cool information can be extracted and calculated based on the data in that file. Here are a few screenshots:

framed-pics.jpg

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran

Looks cool how do you get the files off the app, newbie here

Reactions: Buk
OK a handful iOS uploads that previously errored out are now fixed. Please let me know if you still have any issues.

Looks cool how do you get the files off the app, newbie here
It's on your tablet's internal SDCard, inside the "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord" folder - so connect it to your PC with a USB cable and access this folder like it was a USB drive.

Brilliant - another useful tool.

How can I register? Will I be able to save uploaded flights if I register?

mohan

Brilliant - another useful tool.

How can I register? Will I be able to save uploaded flights if I register?

mohan
Currently you will get a "register" prompt once you upload 3 logs. I am adding now an official register link to make it simple.

Edit: yes it will save the 3 logs you uploaded into your account once you register.

Currently you will get a "register" prompt once you upload 3 logs. I am adding now an official register link to make it simple.

Edit: yes it will save the 3 logs you uploaded into your account once you register.
I found the page to register.. ;)

Great site and tool. Uploaded and viewed and downloaded kml all from my droid phone. Great job!
Also like the flights are ordered by date regardless of update order.

Looking forward to the other sections to be up and running.

Thank you - I have uploaded 3 logs - can't see the option to Register..

I uploaded an Inspire log and it only shows 4 cells - should it not show 6 cells? Hope you find the feeback useful?

Thank you - I have uploaded 3 logs - can't see the option to Register..
Try to upload again now - it should ask you to register.

Official "Register" is coming in a few minutes...

I uploaded an Inspire log and it only shows 4 cells - should it not show 6 cells? Hope you find the feeback useful?
Very helpful, thanks. Yes, I haven't tried it with the Inspire data - could you please send me a private PM with the flight number? I will look into it probably tomorrow.

Register link is now up! top right side.
Please let me know if it doesn't work for you.

@mohan you could also post here the first 4 digits of the flight number - that's enough for me to locate it.

My Max Bat Temp is always showing around 32.51 c. But I'm pretty sure it has been higher than 40-45 c all the time, well that's what the DJI app tells me. Maybe the logs are wrong or the website it's calculating it right. :)

This is a very nice website. Thank you for creating it! Quick question, does the signal map show signal for video transmission, tx/rx control, or both? On my first flight after the firmware update on August 6th, I had a "lost connection" warning at only a few hundred feet out. I thought it would be interesting to look at that flight log on your site. Indeed, it shows a purple "flight leg" on the map. The alert also said "lost signal for 14.3 seconds." Here is a screenshot.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439813822.396943.jpg

where actually is the TXT files? Where do I direct the UPLOAD to find the TXT file on my tablet?

Eran do you plans on adding a sharing option? World be useful for this forum too when reporting on a flight

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl