New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

Hi guys!

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran

Thank you, Eran. Really impressive work!
You realise that you have set new distance targets, right?

I am curious to find out how you will go about analyzing wind?

My Max Bat Temp is always showing around 32.51 c. But I'm pretty sure it has been higher than 40-45 c all the time, well that's what the DJI app tells me. Maybe the logs are wrong or the website it's calculating it right. :)
Thanks for the feedback. What aircraft are you flying? Can you please post the first 4 digits of your flight number?

where actually is the TXT files? Where do I direct the UPLOAD to find the TXT file on my tablet?
It's on your tablet's internal SDCard, inside the "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord" folder - so try connecting it to your PC with a USB cable and access this folder like it was a USB drive. I think someone here also managed to upload it directly from their Android, but I am not sure how.

This is a very nice website. Thank you for creating it! Quick question, does the signal map show signal for video transmission, tx/rx control, or both? On my first flight after the firmware update on August 6th, I had a "lost connection" warning at only a few hundred feet out. I thought it would be interesting to look at that flight log on your site. Indeed, it shows a purple "flight leg" on the map. The alert also said "lost signal for 14.3 seconds." Here is a screenshot.View attachment 27722
Thanks. The signal in this map is a gap in telemetry data received by the remote.

Eran do you plans on adding a sharing option? World be useful for this forum too when reporting on a flight
Thanks. Yes - it's on my immediate to-do list. Right now you can just copy/paste a link of one flight and share it - others will only see that flight. I am working on a more advanced sharing that you could choose what you share.

Thank you, Eran. Really impressive work!
You realise that you have set new distance targets, right?

I am curious to find out how you will go about analyzing wind?
Thanks. Yes there's a bug in the max distance, I will investigate. Please stay tuned on the wind analysis :)

Thanks for the feedback. What aircraft are you flying? Can you please post the first 4 digits of your flight number?
I'm flying with a phantom 3 pro. I've added a flight log.
You can see it goes from Min Temperature:30.51c to Max Temperature:32.51c. I'm pretty sure it's a lot higher than 32.51c:)

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2015-07-28_[18-14-52].txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 339
I'm flying with a phantom 3 pro. I've added a flight log.
You can see it goes from Min Temperature:30.51c to Max Temperature:32.51c. I'm pretty sure it's a lot higher than 32.51c:)
Yes, I see what you are saying. I suspect this is what's reported by the firmware but I will double check. If it's any help this is a common temperature range for most flights so your data is not bad.

Im still showing some healthy battery data issues...
Capture.PNG

Im still showing some healthy battery data issues...View attachment 27760
What is the issue you are seeing? your battery looks very good to me :) the lower the deviation value is, the better. Maybe I should add some clarifying text? A bad battery would have at least one cell going up to the orange zone, and will have major deviations recorded.

Well.. I guess I took this data as individual cell voltages.. 1.5v 12.1v 4.4v .3v
Maybe I was just looking at it wrong.

Well.. I guess I took this data as individual cell voltages.. 1.5v 12.1v 4.4v .3v
Maybe I was just looking at it wrong.
That's good feedback, thanks. I added a bit of clarification to the page. I do also want to add a page where it shows an animation of how the battery handles over the flight time, which is more like what you're describing.

Reactions: III% Streve
Outstanding work! Thanks very much. As a newbee, this is exciting info.

One thought, when I am looking a the large map of a session, it would be nice to be able to print it. I know I could do a screen print but just the map would be nice.

Thanks again.

This is VERY useful to me! I would be happy to donate for your hard work.

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a good flying weekend.

I wanted to invite you to check out a brand new site I created. It allows you to check the health of your Phantom 3 by analyzing the DJI Pilot / DJI GO TXT log files from your tablet:

http://healthydrones.com/

You will be amazed at how much cool information can be extracted and calculated based on the data in that file. Here are a few screenshots:

framed-pics.jpg

If you have a minute to check it out, I would love some feedback.

Thanks and cheers!
Eran
Very nice. Thanks! had fun using this. Looking forward to updates.

Maybe off topic but can these log files and their GPS information be used to locate a downed drone. If so what a great feature this would be. I'm wondering if it could report the GPS coordinates that I could then input to another GPS device that would then direct me to my down drone.

Cool website! According to this, I have a large cell deviation, but only for the first few min of flight. And the offending cell is higher voltage then the rest.

Cool website! According to this, I have a large cell deviation, but only for the first few min of flight. And the offending cell is higher voltage then the rest.
or the other 3 are the offending cells-- put it on the drone, take off the props and do some bench testing watching the cells as they discharge--

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4