New firmware / software 7th Sep - First impressions

Who all has emptied their browser cache, making sure they're getting the current firmware page data?! Or CTRL+F5 will work too on Windows.

Reactions: tgarcia
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441596154.198237.jpg

Oh great.

I hope for the best of you in regards to the new update I have been flying for months now with the 1.9 and things have been just perfect I will not update I have the 32 channel hack in my phantom 3 is extremely stable with the radio modification I can fly 5 miles one way I will not change a thing I will not update on extremely happy again hope all works well for the best for all of you

I hope for the best of you in regards to the new update I have been flying for months now with the 1.9 and things have been just perfect I will not update I have the 32 channel hack in my phantom 3 is extremely stable with the radio modification I can fly 5 miles one way I will not change a thing I will not update on extremely happy again hope all works well for the best for all of you

Do you still drive the Yugo?
upload_2015-9-6_20-41-0.jpeg

Or the more fashionable Pinto?
upload_2015-9-6_20-42-43.jpeg

See you on the other side of the rabbit hole. :)

Can anyone (beater testers) advise if the GO app is required an update for the new firmware...
If so, It could be playstore/iTunes issue and Google/Apple not authorising.

almost 4pm in our part of the world......aren't they thinking about our nerves here ?!

I hope for the best of you in regards to the new update I have been flying for months now with the 1.9 and things have been just perfect I will not update .. I will not change a thing I will not update on extremely happy again hope all works well for the best for all of you
Just perfect? Have a look at your horizons sometime.
The update that came out June 15 fixed that.
It doesn't matter how many people report that the current firmware is safe and stable there's no shortage of people that just can't imagine that DJI could make firmware better than whatever old version they have and refuse to update.
It's weird to find so many anti-tech Luddites in such a high-tech field.

Reactions: Jbundy63
Where do you go to look, or do you just boot up Go and let it discover the update?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart