New firmware / software 7th Sep - First impressions

Guys... I'm playing. I want to wish u all a great Labor Day. I didn't think people were gonna fall for it. Hopefully it's "really" present when I wake up the AM. Love u all. [emoji174]

Got me. Congrats. Have fun with the Labor Day present.

I was trying to shut the b*%#^ down. Lol. I would have fell for it myself so....

There is no new app. All the new items will work with the current app. They will not be viewable until the app sees the new firmware.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441583766.462819.jpg

I had actually just came from that page b4 I read your post and thought looks like im gonna need my boots cuz its gettin deep in here

I had actually just came from that page b4 I read your post and thought looks like im gonna need my boots cuz its gettin deep in here
image.jpg

These work well. ;) Think I'll go flying tomorrow and let the Beta testers fill me in later.

Don't you need two piece's to make this work ???

Even if the firmware drops how about the DJI Go app?
As for Apple iOS devices you have to wait for the Apple store people to but the update up correct?

I somewhat of a novice only having my Phantom 3 Pro for about a month......

Don't you need two piece's to make this work ???

Even if the firmware drops how about the DJI Go app?
As for Apple iOS devices you have to wait for the Apple store people to but the update up correct?

I somewhat of a novice only having my Phantom 3 Pro for about a month......

The DJI go app will not be updated, all the features are already on the app, the new firmware will enable them when you connect to the aircraft.

Reactions: Matt W Ruff
2 questions.........will we be able to keep the 32 channel hack with this update? And second, if you set waypoints and it takes you out of range of the RC, will the P3 default to RTH or will it continue its pre programmed route until you regain an RC link?

I'm not sure why the d'oh. I thought it would be available Sept 7th? Why the Face?

What gets me about this is the amount of people who are gonna jump and download the firmware. Isn't it always better to wait??
I would hope they tested the firmware (I do testing for Apple and we never release software until we internally tested it so many ways!)

It's 9am in Hong Kong what time did people say they were going to release it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers