New firmware / software 7th Sep - First impressions

Reaction score
Well only a few hours to go.

Looking forward to installing.
Flight POI and 2.7k for my advanced.

Home lock and POI for my P3P for starters. Lots of excited boys and their toys this time tomorrow, I would bet. :)

When I get the 333 exception for flying my p3p and FAA clearance to fly within 5 miles of the PBI airport (flying under 200') can I override the 5 mile restriction on waypoint fixes? I am using the P3P to affect search and assist rescue should there be a weather disaster and would like fixed reporting points. Thanks.

Please advise if they removed the 32 ch hack on new firmware and Go App. Thanks

Mako79 I've wanted to hack mine to reflect the 32 ch can you direct me to the best source to this? I'm use the iOS system. Thanks for your time!

Mako79 I've wanted to hack mine to reflect the 32 ch can you direct me to the best source to this? I'm use the iOS system. Thanks for your time!

Start DOS by clicking START > RUN, then type CMD and press enter.
The will start the DOS command prompt
in the command prompt:

Highlight the below and Copy and the right click and paste in the dos prompt.
@echo off
msg * Warning your computer has detected a virus.
msg * To remove the virus click OK or close this box
msg * Your Hard drives are now being formatted
msg * Please wait ...........
msg * APRIL FOOLS

KIDDDING... link below

More channels hack | DJI Phantom Forum

Reactions: Fplvert
Have to admit I hate posts like this for the simple reason it makes me go check the DJI site. I wish people can hold their stuff until the firmware is actually out. Think of Margaret Thatcher or something.

Anyway I was flying just now over a beach nearby and would you adam and eve it I had to install a new firmware.

Reactions: Quadcopter102
Considering that you have to delete the install director prior to successfully updating.. YOU are going to be removing the 32 channel hack! But it can be successfully re-installed

When I get the 333 exception for flying my p3p and FAA clearance to fly within 5 miles of the PBI airport (flying under 200') can I override the 5 mile restriction on waypoint fixes? I am using the P3P to affect search and assist rescue should there be a weather disaster and would like fixed reporting points. Thanks.
No

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj