MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

I'm still curious why my install kit didn't come with the correct connectors to use the existing antenna holes. No a big deal since I drilled new ones, but still curious.

Also, do you sell snap-on cables, instead of the normal screw type? We have mini-DIN HD-SDI cables that are that way, make it really quick to put them on.

Thanks!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, since the female receiver end is screw-on type, that wouldn't work.

I didn't know that about then single lip. I'm going to do these clean cables tomorrow and hope this little tip might be the trick. I just really don't want to break the bases of the antennas. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You won't be putting them back on after using the MaxxUav kit !! but if you break one and need one I got lots of spares ha ha ha !!

I'm still curious why my install kit didn't come with the correct connectors to use the existing antenna holes. No a big deal since I drilled new ones, but still curious.

Also, do you sell snap-on cables, instead of the normal screw type? We have mini-DIN HD-SDI cables that are that way, make it really quick to put them on.

Thanks!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, since the female receiver end is screw-on type, that wouldn't work.

I'm not sure I follow ? The kit comes with the cables required to do the mod by drilling 2 holes in the shell of the transmitter. (The old way)
You can also, if you want, order the cables to use the existing antenna holes for a small fee.

The cables that come in the kit are the proper ones for our remotes (your existing antennas are no longer used after this mod)

You won't be putting them back on after using the MaxxUav kit !! but if you break one and need one I got lots of spares ha ha ha !!

The only reason I'd want to keep them is in case I want to move mine along and keep the antenna assembly. I just feel better if I have them; warranty send-in might be another reason perhaps. Want to sell two undamaged p4 antenna assemblies? PM me if you want to.

Ah I got p3 ones Marc .. I think the finish on the p4 ones is shiny. If you ever have to send your aircraft in for warranty .. Just don't send the remote .. They just need the thing that is being repaired or replaced. But I hear ya on wanting to keep them whole !!

Ah I got p3 ones Marc .. I think the finish on the p4 ones is shiny. If you ever have to send your aircraft in for warranty .. Just don't send the remote .. They just need the thing that is being repaired or replaced. But I hear ya on wanting to keep them whole !!

I'm still going to try that tip about the one side having the lip on it tomorrow. I think that's what I need to get it out. thanks again

No problem !! If you grip it firmly and pull on the outside and then press down and through the hole on that lip , it should pop right out. I had to press and pull a lot harder than I would have guessed but now that I know it's super easy!!

Hi Jake quick question I am very interested in ordering the ITElite booster and just wanted to know what is the difference between the booster

ITELITE - DJI Range Booster ITE-DBS02

and MaxxRange in terms of install and performance.

Also if ordering the ItElite Booster do I order the DJI clean install kit? As I don't want to drill any holes but use the existing ones.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure I follow ? The kit comes with the cables required to do the mod by drilling 2 holes in the shell of the transmitter. (The old way)
You can also, if you want, order the cables to use the existing antenna holes for a small fee.

The cables that come in the kit are the proper ones for our remotes (your existing antennas are no longer used after this mod)

I gotcha. I simply watched the video on how to do the install, and in the video, it had the optional cables. I didn't see (in the video or their website) that the other cables were optional. Like I said, no big deal, but maybe my post will help someone else.

Anyone know of a case for the P4 which fits the RC with the new antenna and bracket still mounted? Or at least have a space for the antenna mounted to the bracket? (Clipping it onto the RC only takes a second). Thanks!

Wailua O'ahu
How much flying are you doing over all the cool places on Oahu? Makapuu Point? North Beach? Disney resort area? Kaneohe? Diamond Head? Love to see some of your stuff from there. I was dating a girl that lives 2 miles from Waikiki Beach. I visited there 3 times in the last 4 years. God I miss that place!

Reactions: Theresa Strange

Thanks!

Hey Taz, did you order the clean install kit?

Hi Jake quick question I am very interested in ordering the ITElite booster and just wanted to know what is the difference between the booster

ITELITE - DJI Range Booster ITE-DBS02

and MaxxRange in terms of install and performance.

Also if ordering the ItElite Booster do I order the DJI clean install kit? As I don't want to drill any holes but use the existing ones.

Thanks in advance!
The MaxxRange was just released. It's a huge panel with 5 more dbi. I just got my first shipment in today and tested one out and this thing is insane! I got awesome range with little to no glitching. The clean install is what you'd want to avoid drilling holes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart