Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

I've heard this before somewhere... ;):D

Ed I just heard back from Jake at MaxxUAV, the EVO Kit comes with the long cables. In other words the cables you'll need if you drilled through the top of your controller like many of us.

Ed I just heard back from Jake at MaxxUAV, the EVO Kit comes with the long cables. In other words the cables you'll need if you drilled through the top of your controller like many of us.

Right, so for anyone who needs the amps and the nice bracket that's what you get. Since I already have the amps and antenna, all I needed was the bracket and the long cables.

I drilled through the top-side of my controller...Since I did it a few months ago before the ingenious, seamless through the OEM antenna hole design. That looks really sweet.
Clean-Install-1_47ba6523-57f0-4da8-b80e-51b07b6bca92_1024x1024.jpg

****, that Jake gets less sleep than I do!! Sometimes I think he's stalking us!

Wow, if everyone would put down there twinkies and just order a Maxxrange from Fredz, this thread is going to get REAL exciting in about a week!![emoji41]

here's
20160506_103917.jpg
mine

Reactions: liketogethigh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT