Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

Are they available for P3S?
Which one. The Terminator is making one for the Standard version of p3 and I'm not sure on the Maxx . But I'm sure one of the others will answer it for you. The Terminator's version for the Standard is in the testing stage..
They already have the version for the PIII standard on their website that has the terminator panel along with a helical on top for the 5.8. That's available now. But if you wait horizon is making a terminator for the standard guys where it's all in one big panel

that is why I asked at 9 miles where you turned around.what the battery is.Thinking it can land some where near a road. On the way back.the whole thing with it being sacred land. if I can land it 10 or 15ft from a road.
Even 7 or 8 miles till puts me in some what deep. But there is a main non Indian ground 1/4 Mile north.
And this if all going well. :cool:

You mean like this?

Reactions: romeo
Which one. The Terminator is making one for the Standard version of p3 and I'm not sure on the Maxx . But I'm sure one of the others will answer it for you. The Terminator's version for the Standard is in the testing stage..
Planning to sell my p3s but with this if working Ill stick with p3s..

So terminator 2! Do you think we're talking the same Chinese panel tuned up but covered with a different package so it doesn't resemble so much said Chinese panel?
db, any word on the Extreme? Will you get yours before the expected release date of June 16th?

Your guess is good as mine! Any word on yours? I was told its ready and boxed, but that doesnt mean shipped. Also I dont really have an understanding of what I'm receiving! I thought it was the 19 dB panels w/ an additional 5.8 panel. But my last e-mail led me to think it was going to be the new all-in-one T1S (2)14dB 2.4 (1)14dB 5.8 panel.
We'll see, personally I want the 19 dB panels

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Nothing yet, I'm guessing June 14th though!

I know that 5.8 will be a panel, hoping for the 19db as well. Any more pics leaked?

Sounds like Will is very busy right now with the Terminator series. Extreme coming soon, Term 2, Term with built in 5.8.

Reactions: seb evans
Yeah apparently the T2 is supposed to be every bit as good as the terminator but built with a little more ruggedness, like when you drop it on the ground it will survive but your cheap DJI controller will not. I think the T1S could be exactly what the standard/4K/P2V+ guys have been waiting for

mutha of all f@#kers finally get my amps tomorrow and i go and break my phone screen at work lol was looking forward to testing over the wkend, cant fix my screen til monday when the replacement comes.
need to check the list of compatible phones/tablets see what i can do.

mutha of all f@#kers finally get my amps tomorrow and i go and break my phone screen at work lol was looking forward to testing over the wkend, cant fix my screen til monday when the replacement comes.
need to check the list of compatible phones/tablets see what i can do.
Can't get a break. My son in Korea. Broke his screen on his phone. He had to order it from the US. South Korea will not take any packages from China. So it goes from China to US to Korea.

Can't get a break. My son in Korea. Broke his screen on his phone. He had to order it from the US. South Korea will not take any packages from China. So it goes from China to US to Korea.
wow so i could be in a worse situation then, i think i've found an answer i have a xperia z1 compact hope it works fingers crossed

Are they available for P3S?
Coming soon!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1464963326.744908.jpg

Sweet!! I think the one with the 17dbi 5.8 is going to be a winner

Come on if it required a wheelbarrow youd still have one lol.....if it got you 10+ miles and was the size of a car...youd want one

Anxiously waiting for the postal service!!! New Maxx antenna with clean install kit coming today and install tomorrow!...any tips from pilots out there that did the installation and would pass on? I know after a mod is done usually there are many shortcuts or things I could have done better learned along the way.

Hey DB i've been following this thread for sometime now (a little behind on the newer posts) and thought it was time to chime in. Just curious where did you get those images of the new Terminators? I have checked Horizon FPV's website and am unable to find any info about them. Also I believe I remember seeing a test somewhere in this thread maybe in the 30's or 40's about two people testing the Chinese antennas next to the MaxxRange and they appeared to be the same. Just curious if any further testing has been done around this. I'm very skeptical to get the terminator at this point as well as any of the upcoming models based on what i've read so far. Any guidance or help would be greatly appreciated!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello