Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462307939.406679.jpg

Stuck the landing!

I'll have to check flytrex , but you see my last screenshot. I don't know what happened at 10 miles but the device I was using set the go app wasn't responding so I switched over to my iPhone and then kept going.so unfortunately it's going to be broke up into two logs. But at least I had Flytrx running it'll all be one log
**** . pilot got hungry stop for lunch.

Such a great sight to see. Did it remain powered on the whole time on the ground?
Yep I had to shut the batteries off when I got there, and because I had Flytrx running, I could see that it was still sitting there the whole time and nobody ran off with it[emoji41]

There is that low you feel until you spot your drone out in the field and than your all happy.
I have Flytrex, I knew it was there the whole time and I knew it landed on its feet because the battery voltage was still running the whole time I was driving towards it[emoji41]
Flytrex is my blue security blanket

are you running the terminator antennas upside down?

I am in a more urban area where I want to fly my P3p in wifi congested area and also behind some trees . Can you test the Terminator vs Maxx Range in such conditions to see which is better ? Also which is lighter and more practical to carry around ? Most of us wont be using tripods so is the Maxx range much lighter and less cumbersome than the Terminator ? Also have you tried the bigger extreme Terminator that the Midwest Fpv has on their website ?

That's just crazy.

That's the new world record for a one way flight.

It's like they said on the Terminator site three weeks ago before they fixed the spelling.

"It's insaine"

Reactions: dirtybum
I am in a more urban area where I want to fly my P3p in wifi congested area and also behind some trees . Can you test the Terminator vs Maxx Range in such conditions to see which is better ? Also which is lighter and more practical to carry around ? Most of us wont be using tripods so is the Maxx range much lighter and less cumbersome than the Terminator ? Also have you tried the bigger extreme Terminator that the Midwest Fpv has on their website ?
Even though I'm standing in wide-open and on a hill that particular path I have to pass right through a small city, I usually get a little noise just in the city area.
Next time I have a Southwind that flight path takes me straight over houses to my downtown and that's a good test for congestion!

Terminator 900g
Maxxrange 590g

These are numbers I read here on the forum and are approximate, I have not weighed them myself

SK check DB's Healthy drones links he flow over a small town with both antennas. It looks like Terminator did better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl