Lost p3p into the sea 4km away and got it back

Yup & it could have landed in front of a travelling vehicle that swerved to avoid it & crashed, killing someone. Then we could all have a really good laugh!

You may also want to watch this there are rules about flying drones in Ireland just like many other countries.

Drones in Ireland: The do's and don'ts for hobbyists

I do hope you get it going again though & will learn from it. At least you were honest about it.

WOW, I just got back on this thread and really stevee, Got the tin hat on tonight?

Boy this is moving fast.................. :p

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Not going to bother further engaging you on this issue. Should you prefer, my seconds will meet you to arrange the terms you prefer to defend you honor.

However I direct you to your own insulting behavior where you demean not only MAL but the rest of us also:.

"Yup & it could have landed in front of a travelling vehicle that swerved to avoid it & crashed, killing someone. Then we could all have a really good laugh!"

Around here you get what you give.

Yes please don't bother, that would be terrific. Also thanks for the heads up on the rules around here. Don't know how I could manage without you.

Mal, it's not about me, it's about acting responsible. But I know better than picking a fight with an Irish man. You were drunk and these things happen under the influence. The problem is : where is the line. I can only assume if you had crashed your car on a lonely road with no harm to others, you would shrug it off in a similar way. My main concern was about nobody in 4 pages worth of posts even mentioned any concern. Seems they also don't want to pick a fight with an Irish man.
I know, you will not change anything because I said so and will feel it's all okay. Therefore there is no sense in continuing with this conversation as we both made pretty clear were we stand.

Give it up mate, in Ireland, being a bit over the top on the dark stuff...is a national pastime, that flight is likely to get into the Guinness a book of Records!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Yes please don't bother, that would be terrific. Also thanks for the heads up on the rules around here. Don't know how I could manage without you.
You couldn't, obviously!

I'm trying to see if you can double your number of posts by arguing with me instead of offering something constructive to the community. I'm doing pretty well don't you think?

I'm try to see if you can double your number of posts by arguing with me instead of offering something constructive to the community. I'm doing pretty well don't you think?

I offered an opinion. You started the insults. Whether you think it's constructive or not means little to me.

giphy.gif

I offered an opinion. You started the insults. Whether you think it's constructive or not means little to me.

Reality seems to matter little to you.
Since your memory fails you, I will remind you AGAIN that it was you who first began the insults when you suggested that the members of this forum would "get a good laugh" about the death of a motorist that could be caused by a drone landing on a motorway.

Please return to lurking. I have reviewed most of your posts and have to say that the overwhelming majority of your opinions do nothing to add to the body of knowledge created by this forum.

I'm a scuba diver and some times my electronics drown. I always rinse them with tap water, then blow dry them with dry compressed air (from my scuba tanks) and the let them rest with silicagel. Works lake a charm for me. Nice story though. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Reality seems to matter little to you.
Since your memory fails you, I will remind you AGAIN that it was you who first began the insults when you suggested that the members of this forum would "get a good laugh" about the death of a motorist that could be caused by a drone landing on a motorway.

Please return to lurking. I have reviewed most of your posts and have to say that the overwhelming majority of your opinions do nothing to add to the body of knowledge created by this forum.

Only the members that thought flying around drunk, in the dark, over populated areas, in those conditions was funny or OK. If that offends you so much I suggest you buy a can of toughen up & use it twice a day until you are less sensitive.

Only the members that thought flying around drunk, in the dark, over populated areas, in those conditions was funny or OK. If that offends you so much I suggest you buy a can of toughen up & use it twice a day until you are less sensitive.
You've now doubled your post record. My work is done.

A
You've now doubled your post record. My work is done.

Actually, my work is not done. There was no member, including MAL, who thought the behavior was OK so take your sanctimony somewhere else. If MAL or anyone else posted a "hold my beer and watch this" post and expected support that would be different. In this case, no-one congratulated him on his behavior only his luck in getting it back.

A

Actually, my work is not done. There was no member, including MAL, who thought the behavior was OK so take your sanctimony somewhere else. If MAL or anyone else posted a "hold my beer and watch this" post and expected support that would be different. In this case, no-one congratulated him on his behavior only his luck in getting it back.

Boring & irrelevant .

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl