Lost p3p into the sea 4km away and got it back

Mal, it's not about me, it's about acting responsible. But I know better than picking a fight with an Irish man. You were drunk and these things happen under the influence. The problem is : where is the line. I can only assume if you had crashed your car on a lonely road with no harm to others, you would shrug it off in a similar way. My main concern was about nobody in 4 pages worth of posts even mentioned any concern. Seems they also don't want to pick a fight with an Irish man.
I know, you will not change anything because I said so and will feel it's all okay. Therefore there is no sense in continuing with this conversation as we both made pretty clear were we stand.

Mal, it's not about me, it's about acting responsible. But I know better than picking a fight with an Irish man. You were drunk and these things happen under the influence. The problem is : where is the line. I can only assume if you had crashed your car on a lonely road with no harm to others, you would shrug it off in a similar way. My main concern was about nobody in 4 pages worth of posts even mentioned any concern. Seems they also don't want to pick a fight with an Irish man.
I know, you will not change anything because I said so and will feel it's all okay. Therefore there is no sense in continuing with this conversation as we both made pretty clear were we stand.
Everyone on here knows the risks of doing anything under the influence. We aren't here to be his dad and give him a backhand. I don't condone drinking and driving, but that doesn't stop people from doing it, regardless of whether I think it's a bad idea. It's his bird, his life, he can do what he wants, and deal with the repercussions himself. A drunken mishap with a quad is not going to destroy the industry, much like drunk drivers haven't caused us to revert back to horse and carriage.

I can only assume if you had crashed your car on a lonely road with no harm to others, you would shrug it off in a similar way.
That's an outrageous accusation, you mustn't be able to read or didn't watch the video because it clearly says I ran 5.5km to the beach and didn't drive. You see I'm on the side of the fence where I've been flying drones years and see phantom sized drones as toys, you're on the other side.
In all honesty though I get a great laugh out of people that are so stuck up like you. You need to relax and enjoy flying, they're toys not weapons of mass destruction.
Now back to the fun comments :D:D:D

You chould use destillated water....not "normal" water....to clean it ;-)

Just a thought here.

She was set to return to home but at over 400m high she was probably fighting winds hitying 50mph winds. She was trying to come home for a few mins but then just came down when battery power went low

OK, was wondering what happened. Looked like it lost GPS but if the winds at 400' were high then what we saw for the route makes sense.

I run a high RTH height (200') which is adequate for what I need to clear. I will raise it if needed but your story is a good reason not to set it too high. Not only does it take extra time (battery) to go up and back down but the wind could be an issue.

Good story.

Have to be honest until I saw it in the tote filled with water I was thinking Mal is messing with us. This is total BS. LOL

Good story.

Have to be honest until I saw it in the tote filled with water I was thinking Mal is messing with us. This is total BS. LOL
Mal wouldn't do that to us :)
BaHahahaaaaaaa..naaa

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Of course I wouldn't...
evil-laugh.gif

Brother you know he would jerk your chain Amory to Dublin !

No doubt in my mind
Hey Rich
Ahaaaa keep that down will ya.jpg
Who do ya think taught me to be full of it :)

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I know, you will not change anything because I said so and will feel it's all okay. Therefore there is no sense in continuing with this conversation as we both made pretty clear were we stand.[/QUOTE]
weasel

weasel[/QUOTE]
blank stare.png
Huh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj